RealGorillaSeeds 2018 Indoor Diary Comp..

panik

Ok its that time again,.. so ill start off by saying a big thank you to everyone that took part in last years indoor Diary,...  this year I'm sure is going to be a Pukka one as we have some real nice seeds/strains on offer for all ,... 

So were petty flexible with our rules here at RGSC but I will ask if your going to bang your name down for the comp, please be prepared to commit to a full diary, no point putting your name down and being half arsed and not finishing it out we want to see some dedicated indoor growers out there doing the seeds and strains proud, with weekly or monthly updates,..

I'm going to say for now we are looking for 10 participants , + we are already doing 10 participants for the outdoor diary's, so should be nice and busy in the RGSC camp and I cant wait to see what you guys can pull off with the strains ,... 

Seeds we will let you choose 2 x 6packs  or 1 x 12 pack , of your choices,.... please state when putting your name down what your interested in so we get an idea,..

Prizes,.. 

1st :- prize this year for the winner will be .. Arizer Extreme-Q Vapouriser ,worth £220.  (check out website for information Arizer-Extreme-Q-Vapouriser) and 2 x 12packs seeds of your choice.. 

2nd:- prize this year,  Real gorilla Black with White face thick Hoodie worth £45,  and 1 x 12packs of seeds of your choice,..

3rd:- prize this year , T-shirt of your choice, Grinder and a 6 pack of seeds of your choice,...

All entries in by April But all diary's to be finished by end of November  please so we can get everything done and dusted and prizes sent out before crimbo,... I know most of you should be fine with that,  So come on guys there's some great prizes to be had,.. so bang your names down and lets see some lovely rooms full of glistening buds of sticky goodness I'm sure you can all pull some blinders out the bag  for 2018 ,.. 

large.IMG_9324.JPG

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.....

Panik.. :yep: 
Edited by panik
  • Like 13

@panik I’m all over this as well...

can I get 12 Affies please mate, fems!

cheers dude, loving what I’m seeing so far with your Lemonade OG’s they’ve been piss easy so far and are motoring along with very little attention!! Can’t wait to get the flower show on the go! 

• Like 1

if i am selected to take part my choices would be 2 x 6 packs.

zkittzo and fast diesel would be the choices for me need to see this zkittlesx stuff up close to see what the hype is about lol and fast diesel well theres nothing wrong with diesel so it being fast is just a bonus 

it would be my first uk420 grow diary.

thanks for an amazing offer panik and rgsc 

@Fonz click bazzos link in his sig to see his setup its a good one 

• Like 2

room for one more at the back sir ?

ill gladly do you a diary for that comp squire ..as you well know ..it might not look like other peoples diaries lol

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ineedofusername said:

I’ve got space for a dfg or any other grow ;)

You after dfg?? you indoor or outdoors mate if outdoors put your name down in that one pal, this is the indoor comp,.. :yep: 

Nice start guys lets keep em coming, cant wait for some these diary's , @bazzo cant wait to see what you pull off also,.. ;)

I'll enter the comp if I can.  

Don't need beans got some here already.

I won't stand a chance at winning owt this year but its the crack of taking part innit. 

Who knows there might be a worse pic category in which case I'm a sure thing! lol

Nice1

• Like 5

Can i put my name down but can i use the seeds i already have because i really want to do the exodus and i have them penciled in for the summer? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cocopips said:

Can i put my name down but can i use the seeds i already have because i really want to do the exodus and i have them penciled in for the summer? 

Yes mate of cause you can, names down,... :yep: 

• Like 1

I am aiming to finish the Zkittzo and Dosidos around mid to end November, is that enough time? Zkittzo will be indoor NFT and Dosidos will be indoor soil.

I can use the beans that turned up today and start them around July :)

If someone else who has completed grows on here wants the slot and they can show off your work better than me, please, pick them! I'm in a new house and building a new flower room, chances are i'll have some fuckups along the way, so if someone has a dialed in room with perfick conditions, i'd pick them.

• Like 1