RealGorillaSeeds 2018 Indoor Diary Comp..

panik

@panik hey man thanks for the pick and the opportunity! Id be after a zkittzo & gorilla haze combo of fems if possible :bong: ive tried to PM you but my account doesnt seem to be having any of it, any suggestions?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ForrestGreens said:

@panik hey man thanks for the pick and the opportunity! Id be after a zkittzo & gorilla haze combo of fems if possible :bong: ive tried to PM you but my account doesnt seem to be having any of it, any suggestions?

You need to have made 50 posts to be able to use the PM system m8

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ForrestGreens said:

Because your under 50 posts mate email me through the website please buddy :yep: 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PhatPanda said:

I can't DM you for some reason .. :wallbash:

Because you don't have 50 posts mate

Edited by doobie01

2 hours ago, PhatPanda said:

I can't DM you for some reason .. :wallbash:

Because your under 50 posts mate email me through our website please buddy :yep: 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, panik said:

Because your under 50 posts mate email me through our website please buddy :yep: 

Will do mate .

I best start chatting crap n get to 50 quick lol

• Like 2

Im doing the exodus mate, i was gna use the beans i already bought, i should be starting a diary around may/june time if thats ok? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cocopips said:

Im doing the exodus mate, i was gna use the beans i already bought, i should be starting a diary around may/june time if thats ok? 

Sorry mate my bad , no problems at all mate nice one,.. :yep: 

• Like 1

Ok cool.

Looking forward to doing the exodus, im interested to see what everyone else does too be good to see some of these newer strains grown out. The lemonade are doing great aswel, im just about to update my diary now

Cheers mate

• Like 1