2018 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition!

@MacGanja

I was looking at dedoverde haze auto and blue dream auto but with the the extra weeks added to autos flowering outdoors I thought it might be better to go for the ones with a 60-65 day finishing blurb but I could change my mind as it's only a week extra for the other two and it means nothing really.

Bubba cheese does sound like a nice strain though ;) Still struggling for plots but I'm gonna try and get out to plot 1  this weekend and see if there's any signs of activity nearby. If all is as I left it I'll go for it again.

• Like 3

@jadenugs haha! Yeah I had blue dream in my top 5...  Actually I shouldn't tell you that... It should be kept a secret... apparently... 

@beezee :pitchfork: :wassnnme:

I am not letting the flower time sway me.... They should flower in plenty of time as long as you get the timing right... (famous last words) I am more focused on the smell/taste... Then I will gamble on the resistance to mould.. 

But i never grown cheese... And every time I smell it in the street.... I think... I want to grow that! 

• Like 3

If you really want to grow Cheese, try dinafem's critical cheese. I know i'll be growing more of them this year ;)

It probably won't be much of a surprise, what I choose, but if everyone grows the same, it won't be very interesting :P

@MacGanja

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, beezee said:

if everyone grows the same, it won't be very interesting

Well said brother :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

@beezee Is it very cheezy smelling?  Seems like a silly question... But I am after that really dank cheese smell.. (I understand its hard to achieve outside)...

I agree that If everyone chooses the same it will be boring.... But if everyone keeps it a secret you are leaving it to chance.... Then we run risk of everyone choosing the same thing...by chance...  Like Critical Jack...... :wassnnme: 

But don't worry I am not going to try guess what you got!... Lol....that's a slippery path for me... 

I am in the same situation as @jadenugs  .. Running out of space... But those maize fields ( I have 4 of them)  are going to be my back up... I have a feeling its all about the timing! Have you researched more into this jadenugs? 

I would also love to see what a certain person with an awesome green house could do with these genetics.... @mokka

• Like 3

Nice to see the usual suspects and a few new additions to this year's outdoor fun :bong:

Quite surprised that the HSO genetics are doing better than Dinafem. Interesting  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Nice to see the usual suspects and a few new additions to this year's outdoor fun :bong:

Quite surprised that the HSO genetics are doing better than Dinafem. Interesting  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

think people are more intrigued as we know Dinafems are solid

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, geo1 said:

think people are more intrigued as we know Dinafems are solid

It's also thread activity... If one thread is more active and gets a few more posts and more people to contribute and it stays active... And therefore when people click the unread section this would appear... And then more people apply/add comments.. Then it's cyclical... As this thread is in direct competition with Dinafems in that respect, not sure it reflects on the company. 

• Like 4