2018 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition!

Put me down for a maybe, if you get your 30 its ok but i need to find a decent plot first, i have one in mind but im thinking more builders buckets of compo rather than digging the ground. 

• Like 2

This year is gonna be awesome... So many great genetics could be on the table... Having tried chocolate mint OG in Spain! I can't think of another weed I would rather grow... That strain does it 100% for me! Just wish I can do her justice in the UK.. And she will turn out similar to the lanzarote weed! Cheers Mark could you put my name down? :yep:

• Like 2

Nice one  @jadenugs....and @bud wiser... It's extremely tempting.... Any ideas what you guys are going for?  I have definitely got one... But also very tempted by the UK cheese auto... Or black dog.. Decisions decisions... 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jadenugs said:

@MacGanja

I'm thinking bubba cheese auto and lost coast skunk auto ;)

Nice... I was considering bubba cheese... Looks like it could be higher yielding... And if it was really cheesy could be a winner... I definitely want to grow a cheese strain outdoors... How about you @beezee

• Like 5

Good luck to all guerillas involved!!  Not putting my name down, But Big up mark and the hso crew I’ll be watching intently. I’d love to see some blue dream amongst the thorny brambles of the U.K. countryside!! Fingers crossed for a sun drenched summer 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, beezee said:

@MacGanja I think I know what I'm interested in, cheers :P

@crticalcontent no grow this year mate? 

Yeh mate, still got all my seeds from last season. It ended up going down the pan for various reasons I won’t go into and didn’t pop even one seed! So still got dinafems comp seeds and loads I bought and what me mates donated too, some bluedragon mazar plus all paniks gear too And I’m hitting it solo this year so as you can imagine Ive a fair few holes already to dig lol  But don’t worry I’ll be out their lurking about with a dog lead and no dog looking shifty as fuck lol 

• Like 5