2018 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition!

Hello all :)

2018 is going to be the 1st time we have a Humboldt Seed Organisations outdoor grow thread competition :) and we are super excited to see how the HSO genetics fair in the UK climate  :)

As with the Dinafem outdoor grow thread competition here are a few simple rules with a few questions and answers  :)

1- Who can enter this giveaway?

A- Anyone with over 50 posts. A fully completed grow (indoor or outdoor) and in good standing on the UK420 platform.

2- What strains can we select if chosen?

A- Any strain from the HSO catalogue can be selected. Photoperiod,  auto and Regular seeds are all available.

3- When does my diary need to be started?

A- Diarys MUST be started by 4/20 (April 20th 2018). This does not mean you need to have your seeds in the ground by this date but you must have your diary started in this section with your intentions.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/278-humboldt-seed-organisations-2018-outdoor-grow-diaries/

4- When will this end?

A- Diarys MUST be completed by November the 15th 2018

5- Can I enter both the HSO and Dinafem outdoor grow thread competition?

A- Yes you can. If you have the room outdoor!

6- How many member can take part

A- We have enough seeds for 30 grow diarys in both the HSO and Dinafem forums. So 60 in total  (30 members HSO and 30 Dinafem)

7- Why have I not been selected.

A- I'm hoping that with 60 members across the 2 forums no one gets left out. If you do it will be for 1 reason. We are out of places and places will be prioritised if we are running out of places. As you know we try to include everyone  :)

8- Can I enter if I have my own HSO strains?

A- Yes you can! This outdoor grow thread competition is open to members who have there own seeds and for members who we have provided the seeds for.

9- What prizes are we offering this year? And how many winner's

A- This year's as usual we will have 3 winners (1st-2nd-3rd)

This year's prizes will be

1st- 100 seeds (50 Amherst sour diesel and 50 Mango sapphire)

HSO cap
HSO  t-shirt
HSO  merchandise

2nd- 50 seeds (25 Amherst sour diesel and 25 Mango sapphire)

HSO cap
HSO t-shirt
HSO merchandise

3rd- 30 seeds (15 Amherst sour diesel and 15 Mango sapphire)

HSO cap
HSO t-shirt
HSO merchandise

10- How do I enter

A- By submitting your name here  :) growers will be selected by 25th February 2018 . With seeds out and delivered by early March  :)

So there you have it all the 2018 outdoor grow thread competition for HSO  :)

Time to get your names down and this outdoor grow season under way :)

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

• Like 8

Fair play mate @HSO-Mark that's some prize :yep: 

Gonna enter my name in if that's ok and trust my previous antics will count in my favour :ninja:

• Like 3

Awesome!!! 

Come on guerrillas,get out there and do it in the wild lol

I admire each and every person who puts themselves up for the stresses and strains of outdoor growing,your all hero's.

The thought of so little control over the process fills me with dred just thinking about it but would love to have done it when I could.

@HSO-Mark great comp mate looking forward to seeing the diaries and monster plants. These things really help to pull us through the seasons don't they.

(ahem..am I wrong to be imagining that an HSO indoor comp may pop up at some point ?? lol)

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 7

Incase you forget im also suoer excited lol

Shall i remind u on the dinafem thread too? lollol

Hope this is a great season for all!!

Atb

JJ

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Badbadger said:

ahem..am I wrong to be imagining that an HSO indoor comp may pop up at some point ??

This is always a possibly  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 4

@heilanbuds you will need to get that post limit up to over 50 my friend which is not hard and you have a few week to do so :yep:. We have to have some rules and the 50 post is a must :)

This is stated in the very 1st question/answer :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

Just now, HSO-Mark said:

@heilanbuds you will need to get that post limit up to over 50 my friend which is not hard and you have a few week to do so :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Ok no bother mark cheers 

• Like 1