NEW MERCHANDISE

panik

Hey, cheers, 

a black hoodie with red gorilla would be good, black with white if no red available. 

with the sweet seeds, I bought some Red Devil seeds through your site, entered the prize draw on the packet, and won some seeds. 
they said they sent the prize on to you guys, to then send on to me.

it was 

• Sweet Gelato Auto® (5+2)
  • Red Gorilla Girl XL Auto® (5+2)
  • Gorilla Sherbet F1 Fast Version® (5+2)
  • Green Poison® (3+1)

if you have a pack with those in and don’t know why they sent it lol

thanks

• Like 1

On 04/10/2023 at 10:29 PM, Dreamer420 said:

Hey, cheers, 

a black hoodie with red gorilla would be good, black with white if no red available. 

with the sweet seeds, I bought some Red Devil seeds through your site, entered the prize draw on the packet, and won some seeds. 
they said they sent the prize on to you guys, to then send on to me.

it was 

• Sweet Gelato Auto® (5+2)
  • Red Gorilla Girl XL Auto® (5+2)
  • Gorilla Sherbet F1 Fast Version® (5+2)
  • Green Poison® (3+1)

if you have a pack with those in and don’t know why they sent it lol

thanks

hi mate really  confused with this sweet seeds prize as they don’t have our details directly to send us stuff so doesn’t add up ,  are you sure they said they sent to us at Realgorillaseeds and not Gorilla seeds which is a different company?? 

as for he hoodies we are all out of stock at min you might have to wait until we place a new large order with our suppliers as we have some new designs and logos we will be getting printed soon .. 

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

Just now, panik said:

we have some new designs and logos we will be getting printed soon

Excellent :D 

I’m needing some new t shirts and could probably do with a new hoodie too :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Hi, well, I bought the Red Devil seeds through you, so they just have sent those to you to sell..?

I’ve no idea what address they sent them to…

19 hours ago, Dreamer420 said:

Hi, well, I bought the Red Devil seeds through you, so they just have sent those to you to sell..?

I’ve no idea what address they sent them to…

can you speak to the person who told you they sent seeds onto us and confirm? Maybe ask them to give us a message or email and the details of when these were apparently sent to us ,  as I said it’s confusing as we haven’t received anything or been told about any prize winning seeds , if we had them I’d send them out straight away but as said I haven’t received any or know anything of it ..

kind of frustrating because you want your prize as anyone would , sweet seeds should be sending prizes out direct if you've won something on the back of a packet , either that or don’t run prizes to be won .

Edited by panik
  • Like 2

I think it’s because of the eu thing they can’t send direct, they said that they explained to suppliers that any prizes from packs would have to be sent on but if they didn’t then god knows what’s up…

maybe they messed up and never sent it, or

customs took it… they’ve said now they’ll try sending through a different method…

thanks for checking though

• Like 1