NEW MERCHANDISE

panik

Fuck I'm so out the loop didn't know you lads had started this lost a year man!  All the best with it brothers I'll grab some for this years line up got the bug for this year after lasts fucking nightmare! 

TS

• 1 month later...

More New Merchandise in guys,.. 

12mp FHD Mini Trail Hunting Game Camera

large.IMG_9730.JPGlarge.MDCH3707.JPG

New announced Mini Pro Trail Camera is a mini camera with multifunctional option in small size. Capture 12MP high quality picture and smaller than Iphone 6 make this new Trail camera easy to hide. Night capture range up to 20 meters, secretly take black&white picture in night. 4pcs AA batteries stand-by time up to 16 months.

◆ Advanced ultra compact design
◆ 12MP &1080P FHD picture & video
◆ IR flash
◆ Time Lapse
◆ Battery Type: 4xAA batteries
◆ Support Micro SD card: up to 32GB

Link to Trail cams

Edited by panik
  • Like 8

Free RealGorillaSeeds bandana/scarf 

with every order over £100 

Tag yourself wearing it in your Groom and get a Free,  3pack of seeds of your choice,.. :yep: 

large.RCZU4985.JPG

• Like 6

Also got these on the website,..

large.B.jpglarge.A.jpg

Seamless Multi Scarf Tube Mask Cap Multifunctional Beanie Travel Washable Muffler Headwear

100% Microfiber Polyester

The Multifunctional Bandana is made of soft strecth polyester microfiber facric.The high tech-microfiber wicking away moisture and keep us cool in summer and warm in winter.It is Anti UV,AZO free and Fadeless with color fastness 4-5 Grade.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Checked and put out some more of our new Mini Trail Cams today for testing , I must say these are some very small compact and discreet cameras, (smaller/shorter than an Iphone ... and for £99.99 you wont get a better Trail cam they are a great bit of kit and a must for every GG'er to get an insight of action around you spots/plots .... :yinyang:

large.IMG_0375.JPGlarge.IMG_0381.JPGlarge.IMG_0384.JPGlarge.IMG_0386.JPG

• Like 4

love the black hoodie ...  will talk nice to the mrs  as its my b day in may ...  and i honestly think it would look good on me  out there in the arse end of no where tending my  ladies in the summer  <_<

• Like 3

Trail cams are well worth it,i bought a few for different places,always nice to know well in advance of plant out who,what,where,and when things are happening,gives you peace of mind before planting out on a compromised plot,its always better to know than not :yinyang:

• Like 3

Those trail cams look the biz. Go on @panik. I've not seen any other seed site sell trail cams, even the Canadian ones. Only problem is though, if I buy one, then i'll buy two, then three... you get my drift.. lol

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Conspiranought said:

Those trail cams look the biz. Go on @panik. I've not seen any other seed site sell trail cams, even the Canadian ones. Only problem is though, if I buy one, then i'll buy two, then three... you get my drift.. lol

I bought 6 :unsure:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

I bought 6 :unsure:

They look quality I must say. Better than ebay trail cams made from god knows where. 16 months stand-by time is awesome, for a trail cam I think anyway. They look proper stealthy too, and small.

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 2

Smallest ones you can currently buy,they also have a solar panel facility etc,i am checking some next week,i will stick pics up of wildlife if theres any on so you can see the clarity of the imagine.

• Like 5

Aww, i’d feel loads better finding a eaten crop if I had pics of a cute little deer, all I ever had is footprints lol is it a juvenile or a fully grown female?

• Like 1