NEW MERCHANDISE

panik

29 minutes ago, diyleduk said:

@panik Purple hoodie, but id settle for the image on a black hoodie.

Let me look mate , yep can get purple zip up chunky zoodie there decent quality.. 

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

On 26/01/2020 at 1:32 PM, panik said:

We can get you any T-shirt or hoodie mate, will take roughly 10 days delivery from our printers if you need any let me know :yep: 

Hi mate wondering if I could get a T shirt? On your website it's technically out of stock, was also wondering if I could order a t shirt but maybe get it in a different colour? Thanks man! 

17 hours ago, FunkyPlant said:

Hi mate wondering if I could get a T shirt? On your website it's technically out of stock, was also wondering if I could order a t shirt but maybe get it in a different colour? Thanks man! 

@panik

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FunkyPlant said:

Hi mate what tshirt are you after , iv just been informed by our printers that we have a minimum requirement of 10 items per order which is annoying as now will prove difficult to get single items , so not sure what tshirt you wanted mate if I have it in stock it’s cool but if not you may need to wait until I put in a large order .. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, panik said:

Hi mate what tshirt are you after , iv just been informed by our printers that we have a minimum requirement of 10 items per order which is annoying as now will prove difficult to get single items , so not sure what tshirt you wanted mate if I have it in stock it’s cool but if not you may need to wait until I put in a large order .. 

Alright mate I guess Ill wait till you get some more stuff in, thanks! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
5 hours ago, Dreamer420 said:

Hi @panik, is the clothing discontinued? The apparel link doesn’t work, and it’s not on your seeds site..?

cheers

Morning mate , we took it all down for the time being as too much was out of stock , what was you after I might have the stock ? But we stopped ordering most things as clothing sales are a lot slower then seeds so becomes a bit of a headache with storage .. 

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

Cheers @panik, was wanting to look through the designs and colours really. I should wait til after the comp in case I win a hoody really! 

Are all the hoodies the same pic/design, just different colours? Cos I’d take one now and another if I won one lol

Edited by Dreamer420

Yea just rechecked through, and the black hoodie with white gorilla would be fine unless you have black and red. Thanks 

• 5 months later...

Hi @panik

never heard anything back about a hoodie, and been waiting months for a seed prize to be sent on through you guys too, from sweet seeds…

months and silence, is everything ok at RGS headquarters..?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dreamer420 said:

Hi @panik

never heard anything back about a hoodie, and been waiting months for a seed prize to be sent on through you guys too, from sweet seeds…

months and silence, is everything ok at RGS headquarters..?

Hi mate sorry busy time of year and been hectic 

as for this sweet seeds price this Is the first I’ve heard of it to be honest I haven’t had any messages from sweet seeds  directly?? 

as for hoodies we been out of stock for a while , what hoodie are you after ?

• Like 1