Chemdawg and Lemon Thai Kush

tigseyjnr

Looking good in there mate, the resin on the LTK is insane, plants look super healthy. Do you think the fish mix could be a bit strong on the N? Leaves are looking super dark or it could just be photo. Can't wait to see these girls at their peak.

• Like 2

On 15/01/2018 at 5:07 PM, tigseyjnr said:

Since raising my light as high as I can from the start I've seen a considerable difference in stretch. As in less

Yeah I'm looking to see how my Cream Caramels stretch out now they are in bloom as my lamps is at max height, interesting mate :yep: 

Hope you manage to bring them in on time and sort the housing issues Tigs :v:

• Like 2

@artyb

they're definitly on the edge of being too hot :unsure: but no signs of nute burn and they all looked happy so I kept things the same. 

The longer answer is at a week one/two into flower I used Biobizz grow instead of fishmix (I ran out), and they've looked a bit hot ever since. 

Its hard to overdo it with the fishmix. It was the mixing it up with the grow they didn't like. 

@botanics

i think rooting the pots out fully befor the flipping made a difference too, but that is purely anecdotal as I've never grown either of these strains before :yep:

Thanks mate. To be fair, if it all comes down tomorrow I'll still have a good amount of bud. I probably won't be able to sleep though  :spliff: (early weed messes with my head) 

Thanks for dropping in gents. 

Wish me luck :v:

• Like 4

Great diary to read,  thanks @tigseyjnr

:smoke:Fortune favours the brave.

I was thinking about Icarus, as I read your dilema. Will he play it safe and chop early, or fly too close to the sun? I am staying tuned to find out the next move.

Whatever happens, you can always grow again, when the time is right. If it means binning the lot, it's worth the price to keep yourself out of the shit.

• Like 3

On 25 January 2018 at 0:38 PM, Sidi Hidi said:

Will he play it safe and chop early

No fecking way lol

or fly too close to the sun?

If only you knew how close to the mark you are mate. I'll pm you and explain :yep:

If it means binning the lot, it's worth the price to keep yourself out of the shit.

Would never have binned it, but appreciate the sentiment. I love my hash and extracts so that would've been emergency plan 2. 

The valuation is done :yep:

and not a single plant left the loft. Might get some pic's up but probably not. 

See you on the other side :george:

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

So what was the final outcome of this grow!

What an interesting journey and beautiful plants bro!

I reckon around 30oz? :)

Peace & Love
Thai Stick

• Like 1

On 26/09/2019 at 6:39 PM, Thai Stick said:

Just noticed @tigseyjnrwas last active on this site the day after his last post.

I hope everything is ok and nothing bad happened as a result of the property valuation.

I'll try to reach out to him mate ;)

Fingers crossed he's ok :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 3 years later...

This was a first class diary I really wish we could have seen the outcome. Atb tigesyjnr Hope it turned out well. I have both CD and ltk in regs and I have to say I'm impressed with your efforts. Peace.