Chemdawg and Lemon Thai Kush

tigseyjnr

Just under 2 weeks into bloom and those buds are developing really well indeed  :)

Going to stack on some serious weight in the coming weeks so I'm glad I've got my seat for this show :)

As usual. Thank you for taking the time to update your HSO diary and thank you for the added pictures and thread update very much appreciated!

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark...

• Like 1

I know it hasn't been long since i updated but i wanted to show them off..

:sorry:

17 days since flipping to 12/12

Chemdawg

large.chemdawg.JPG

She's getting frosty already :thumsup: This Chemdawg is my favourite in the tent (just don't  tell the others!)

They're all looking nice too though.

large.fluff.JPG

large_budz.JPG

large.5a3afac5e9921_groupflower.JPG

@HSO-Mark hi mate

Is this variegation a trait of these strains? There's one Chemdawg, and one Lemon Thai Kush with it.

lol I like it

large.5a3afae386ed4_warpedleaf.JPG

No problem all, and they're already growing out of it.

Wasn't sure if it's from all my pest controls, or a natural trait.

You can see this one's already gone green again, while remaining funky and curved:book:

large.warped.JPG

Was reading that the original blueberry had it, but it was bred out as it was seen as a neagtive trait. Sure it was OT1 saying it was better with the variegation, but don't quote me on that :spliff:

Anyway, really pleased with these plants and the grow so far. Looking forward to the next few weeks :v:

Nice one,

Tigs :guitar:

Edited by tigseyjnr
change a bit
  • Like 5

It is not a trait I'm familiar with and as you have seen this on both strains I would say it is down to your treatment regime :bong:

The stretch will be slowing down now mate. They are budding up very well and now the stretch is seizing we will see those buds explode :)

I'm off now until the new year. I'll be back just in time for the real flower show  :bong:

Until then, as usual thank you for taking the time to update your diary and have a great holiday my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

It is not a trait I'm familiar with and as you have seen this on both strains I would say it is down to your treatment regime :bong:

O well. Doesn't really matter. 

Enjoy your break dude. I reckon they'll be well on their way when you pop back in. 

Nice one, 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

4 weeks into flower as of yesterday. 28days on sunday 31st.

Group Shot:

large.group.JPG

The tent is just about full to capacity, and i had to raise the light as much as i could, gaining another 6 inches and getting a slightly better spread :thisbig:

Still struggling with light in the attic and getting good pic's with my phone. Hopefully getting a new sd card for my camera soon.

This shows the general structure of the plants. They are all similar to this, with long, fat main colas :yep:

large.plant.JPG

Frosty as..

large.frosty2.JPG

The above two pic's are of my favourite Chemdawg, but the LTK's look lush too.

The GSC is looking delicious too :skin_up:

Nice one,

Edited by tigseyjnr
pressed save too early
  • Like 11

High there tigs. 

Looks bang on mate,

definitely full.

A bit late for the show, but I'll take a seat for the finale,take it easy,Jj:yinyang:

• Like 3

Just as you predicted mate they are now in full flower production mode and trichome development is looking great. Those tops look like they have been dipped in sugar :yep:

Beautiful sight to come back to and you are doing a stellar job with a super happy looking room. Putting on a lovely flower show :yep:

Happy New year mate and as usual thank you for the thread update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

Hi,

i'm gonna start with some slightly bad news.

My landlord has died, and the family want to sell the house i'm renting :thumbdown:

Nothing's set in stone though and it's still early days. I'm fairly confident i'll get to finish this grow, but it's gonna be tight, with a fair amount of bum twitching going on in a week or two. Thought i'd pre warn, just incase it all has to come down in a hurry. Sorry @HSO-Mark  fingers crossed eh mate :v:

But fuck it, i like a bit of danger to keep me on my toes :george:    

onto the good bit..

Sunday Jan 7th. Week 5 - Day 35

large.flowers.JPG

I'm a very happy grower at the moment!

And I'm a little bit in love with the Chemdawgs :in_love:

large.5a52956e6f11a_chembudz.JPG

Still got the sweet baby sick smell i like, but it is changing. Aw, i fecking can't stop going in and smelling/looking at them lol

Chemdawg

large.chemdawgs.JPG

Getting heavy now so they're loosesly tied up, with bamboo stakes to help too. Probably the last time i'll be getting them all out to water etc.

large.5a529567abd49_chembud.JPG

Sorry this last shot is properly out of focus, but i wanted to show how stacked the main cola's are :naughty:

large.chembud.JPG

All 3 are very uniform. With just a hint of slight differences coming through. Perfect :yep:

As much as i love the Chem's, i do feel bad loving them so much because the Lemon Thai Kushs are stonking too :hug:

Lemon Thai Kush

large.5a5295b2916c4_LTKs.JPG

There's 5 in the tent, but these are just 3 randoms i took pic's of. All look like they're going to be heavy yielders :thisbig:

large.5a529599c3f22_ltkbud.JPG

large.5a52959fda7fa_ltkbuds.JPG

They look a bit leafy in the pic's, but they're not. Really starting to fatten up now, and already pretty dense.

large.5a5295a6c57db_ltkdark.JPG

They were smelling quite piney, but that seems to be developing into something different.

I can't express how nice all of these plants are so far. Growing themselves to be honest.

Finally, my extra bonus 9th plant (not HSO).

Girl Scout Cookies - Blimburn Seeds

large_GSC.JPG

Looks a mess, but she's a beaut. I keep thinking it's a Pinapple Express because of it's smell (maybe i mixed up the labels?)

large.5a5295895eab2_gscbuds.JPG

large.5a52958ea069e_gscbudz.JPG

Thanks for looking in.

Nice one,

• Like 6

I really like the look of the Chemdawgs, they look delish, which is awesome as I have a vested interest in this strain.

Let's hope you manage to let them go full term as it would be such a shame after all the time and effort to have premature babies.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about the house getting sold, they might like to sell as a buy to let with tenants occupying which means you dont need to move out. The bad news is they still do a survey i would have thought they want to see the attic. As with all visits tho they need to give notice and you can hold them of within reason so plenty of time to get this grow done and everything packed down.

Plants look lovely btw

• Like 4