Chemdawg and Lemon Thai Kush

tigseyjnr

12 minutes ago, cocopips said:

they might like to sell as a buy to let with tenants

I am going to mention this :yep:

They have also said I can have first refusal on buying the house. 

But I'm not gonna get a morgage with my £17.50 in the bank and a pretty ropey few years of being self employed. 

There's other options too but the reality is, it will all have to come down at some point. So long as I can crop this lot, I'll be happy. 

16 minutes ago, cocopips said:

Plants look lovely btw

Thanks mate. 

I've been eyeing up your scrogs as I had to scrog my other tent. It was getting out of control (4ft plants still in veg). It's in the main diary section 'in for the long run'

a very ironic title considering my situation :doh:

Thanks for dropping in mate :yep:

• Like 3

On 22/11/2017 at 2:18 PM, tigseyjnr said:

Hi,

what a difference a month makes eh?

all going well so far with these..

Chemdawg

large.chemd.JPG

Lemon Thai Kush

large_ltk.JPG

All very nice and healthy. The yellow leaves at the bottom are from befor the last pot up.

They have all been topped one last time, and cuttings taken.

I have got spider mites in my other tent (coming to the end of a flower cylce), and i've just noticed they're in this veg tent now too. I'm not too concerned atm.

Have harkers, and a couple of other treatments on the way. Untill then, my hoover, and occasional showers seem to be holding them back.

As soon as my spider mite problem is under control, these will be flipped.

Thanks for looking in.

Tigs :guitar:

I found that cannacure as recommended by soma is really effective at getting rid of spider mites. 

• Like 2

FFS!! :bangin:

I was about to write about how things are lookin up, and nothin's likely to happen with the house for ages.. There's talk of keeping the house, and carrying on renting it. And even if they sell, nothing would happen till the annex is renovated.

Then i get a knock on the door.

It's the Landlord's son. Can he have a quick look at the stairs leading upto the loft :russian: (my loft is a bedroom of sorts but with shit access and no power. I put the power in on the sly. There are stairs to it, but it's wierd, low and tight. Door is always open to let air in. Two 6" RVK's howling at full blast. Some White Widow drying next to the tents! It's not exactly subtle).

I think i managed to hide my shock and utter 'what-the-fuck-do-i-do' face.

I couldn't fob him off, as he lives miles away.

I let him in, and went ahead. Shutting said door, and sitting in front of it, while discussing how best to fix the stairs?! and trying to make more noise than the fans.

Really fecking close call, and they must have known something was up.

Temporary fix is to put a yale lock on the door, but i want it open for the air flow.

I'm gonna go balls out, finish this grow, then shut the lot down :frown: if i make it that far :fart:

FFS

Edited by tigseyjnr
  • Like 3

Hope you manage something and get these to the end without to much bother bud... 

It's a fukka.. :wallbash:

All the best, maaaan... :yinyang:

• Like 3

I've had to take stuff down and back up and back down recently too.  It's a right pita.. Just leave us alone to grow in peace eh, its all a grower wants, to be left  in peace.. Not a lot to ask!

There's always some fukka to spoil that at some point, somewhere along the line.. Always at the worst possible time too.. 

:sadwalk:

All the best, brother... :yinyang:

• Like 4

For sure @Daze

already had a full take down for my 6month inspection in November. 6 plants, mid flower, bagged up and wheelbarrowed into the garden and stashed behind a shed for the day :doh:

i don't mind a bit of ducking and diving but I think my situation is asking for trouble. 

Gonna stop answering the door for now. 

:bangin:

• Like 2

On 10/01/2018 at 7:09 PM, tigseyjnr said:

i don't mind a bit of ducking and diving but I think my situation is asking for trouble. 

I agree mate that was a close call by your landlord :bong:

Might be best to get this grow finished and look for another grow area. Just to be on the safe side :)

You are soldiering through like a champ just try to be as careful as possible and put as many security measures in place as you can :yep:

Will check back in on the next update to see how you are doing my friend  :yep:

Stay safe mate :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 3

Thanks @HSO-Mark

It's been pretty quiet since that little scare :russian: Just gonna balls it out as long as i can :yep:

On with the show..

All 6 weeks into flower. Sunday 14th Jan - Day 42.

large.5a5bc9354b062_door(Copy).JPG

Slight yellowing at the bottoms, but the tops are dark green so i'm reluctant to up the feed at this stage.

Been on 1 or 2 ml fishmix with 2 or 3 ml bloom. Never going over 4ml together.

large.5a5bc94d8fa9e_intent(Copy).JPG

Lemon Thai Kush

The two shorter, bushier pheno's

large.5a5bc9560ad0a_LTKs(Copy).JPG

And the other three. A fair bit taller, and look like they're gonna produce alot of bud :yep:

large.5a5bc9677641a_LTKt(Copy).JPG

All very smelly. They overpower everything else up there. My loft smells like my memory of late 90's skunk when i open up the tents :cowboy:

large.5a5bc95d6ba5a_LTKsbud(Copy).JPG

large.5a5bc9634c376_LTKsbud(Copy).JPG

large.5a5bc96c85772_LTKtbud(Copy).JPG

Enough variation to be interesting, but still pretty uniform and identifiable as one strain.

They look like they may go a bit longer then the Chem's. No problem, just saying :yep:

Chemdawgs

Sorry for the crap pic..

large.5a5bc92e7ad3f_chems(Copy).JPG

I fecking love these beaut's.

large.5a5bca5e3d9da_chembuds(Copy).JPG

large.5a5bca6474cec_chembuds(Copy).JPGlarge.5a5bca58d14fd_chembud(Copy).JPGlarge.5a5bca6b955ee_Chembudz(Copy).JPGlarge_cbud.JPGlarge.cbuds.JPGlarge.cbudz.JPG

Absolutly divine.

Can't define the smell, but i recognise it. They've lost the baby sick smell which is a bit of a shame as i like it.

Not as heavily laden with flowers as the LTK's but there's still gonna be alot. And the resin is just insane. I can see the individual crystal heads clearly with my naked eye :bong:

And finally, the GSC.

Blimburn Seeds - Girl Scout Cookies

large.5a5bc93c60d06_GSC(Copy).JPG

Smelling and looking less like the Pinapple Exp, so maybe it is GSC lol

large.5a5bc941925cd_GSCbud(Copy).JPG

large.5a5bc946ba1f5_GSCbud1(Copy).JPG

Delicious :smokin:

• Like 8

How tall are those LTK's including the pots ?  Looks like hardly any stretch at all compared to the december 3rd pics. Everything looking good though for 42 days .

• Like 3

Im in love with the lemon thai kush man. Looks like you going to get a hell of a yield off this grow. Definatly enough to see you through the house issues etc :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

Definatly enough to see you through the house issues etc :D

lol

i fecking hope so dude :yep: 

1 hour ago, Cantharellus said:

How tall are those LTK's including the pots ?  Looks like hardly any stretch at all compared to the december 3rd pics. Everything looking good though for 42 days .

They are approximately 1m tall. Some more, some less. 

The tent is only 1.6m and there's a big filter and a parabolic in there too. 

They pretty much doubled in size. 

Since raising my light as high as I can from the start I've seen a considerable difference in stretch. As in less :yep:

Thanks for dropping in. 

• Like 4

Everything is looking fantastic my friend  :) this grow is about 3 weeks from finish and I must say the plants are a picture of health :yep:

The yellowing up of the lower leaves is Normal it is just the plant using up its excess energy to put into those beautiful looking buds :)

I tend to let them yellow up until a very light pull removed the leaf from the branch then discard. We don't want old, dry leaves left amongst the healthy buds as it could cause issue  :)

Let them fall and remove :)

The crystal coverage looks crazy on the LTK,s and the ChemDawg are stacking on some serious weight  :)

Looking great in hear and as always thank you for the diary update and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time mate  :bong:

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 1

Lovely looking plants mate,especially loving the lemon thai's .

Ive had a few of those twitchy moments in the past.I use to say I'm looking after my friends "aggressive dog" and I've locked him in the room or just stand and guard the door and talk as much as you can in the hope you bore them into leaving.The hardest part is keeping it together while you crumble inside!

• Like 2