Black D.O.G.

HSO-Mark

• 6 months later...

Ive got 7 black dog seedlings in straight perlite hempy buckets. They had been stunted because I over watered them. I couldn't get any jiffy's so I germinated them in a mixture of 70% perlite and 30% soil and transplanted them. I had no other choice then to put them under a 600w hps wich wasn't helping, never thought they would bounce back and its still early days but its looks like they'll survive. If they do I'll post some updates in this thread and I'll make a diary. The previous posted dogs look amazing and mouth watering and make me exited. :hippy:

I planted 2 black dog and 2 bubbas gift seedlings in 4 random buckets incase some of them or all of them would die. 

They all looked like this for a few weeks with little to no growth large._20200721_224339.JPGthis is what most of them look like nowlarge._20200805_232607.JPG

This one isn't liking the bulb too much no matter how far away she islarge._20200805_232508.JPG2 dogs in a pot, one really taking its time to bounce back large._20200805_232400.JPG

• Like 1