Black D.O.G.

HSO-Mark

large.black-dog-.jpg

Black D.O.G. by Humbold Seed Organization is a feminised Indica-leaning cannabis strain that will greatly please all Kush fans. If you decide to buy Black D.O.G. cannabis seeds, you will discover a highly easy-to-grow plant, exuding potency and exoticism, that lives up to the standard of excellence set by the Kush lineage.

An energy-packed strain

A real delicacy for Kush-lovers

Black D.O.G. develops a beautiful marijuana plant derived from the cross of two classic northern Californian strains: Blackberry Kush and Emerald Headband. This medium-sized/big plant, oozing vigour and quality from every pore, can make the room turn into a tropical paradise. In fact, it must be noted that, during the 12/12 light cycle, the plant can stretch up to a 30%. Due to its short flowering phase, the likelihood for the plant to be affected by mould or diseases is significantly reduced. Breeders of all levels are sure to fall for the extraordinary yield of this plant.

A wide range of sensations

The pet strain of the most demanding users

This cannabis hybrid showcases a really intense mixture of flavours and aromas, with notes of grapes, berries and oil. Its initially cerebral effect turns more physically relaxing as time passes by. The strong and long-lasting high it provides will delight each and every person around.

Genotype 15% Sativa / 85% Indica

THC 16–21%

Indoor flowering 48–55 days

Indoor yield 10–12 oz/yd2

Outdoor yield 35–106 oz/plant

Available in Feminized seed form :yep:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 12

Blimey this look very nice and to really finish in 55 days is very fast..cuts from these thrown straight into flower in a sog would work well and be as fast as any auto.

will be looking forward to seeing some of these grown out and if the claims are spot on.

peace 

• Like 9

I've got one of these on the go from a freebie I got recently, thought I own a black dog so lets give it a go. Just finished setting the lights down to 12/12 actually, so lets see what happens.

• Like 6

@The Spliff Doctor

Dude you cant be any more hopeless than me lol,seious m8 stick it in diaries and if youu have any probs everyone looking in can help.

I know it can be a chore but in a few years you can look back and see what you have learnt and shown

Peace

• Like 6

@The Spliff DoctorA diary woukd be very much appreciated mate if possible? The black d.o.g. is one of our more popular strains,  with the fast flowering time, vigorous growth rate and outstanding end product this has made for a very sought after strain :yep:

@Happy Hippy55 days total flower time for this lady no longer so yes would make a great strain suited to a scrogg type set up :yep: we hopefully will be doing a seed4diary soon so maybe you'll get the chance to run and document your grow?

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 4

@Happy HippyI'm going to chat with the boss and we will get some HSO grows going to show the world what uk420 members can do with these elite genetics :yep:

Keep a look out mate it is coming :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark...

• Like 3

On 03/09/2017 at 1:01 PM, The Spliff Doctor said:

@Happy Hippy I really am hopeless at that sort of thing, I'll try to pop some pics in here though as I go along.

Yeah I'll echo what HH has written mate...once I started, I haven't stopped really lol Helps you out it does with keeping focused on doing a tidy job of it and can be a nice little sanctuary away from the madness sometimes, just ramble away and up with some pics etc, be good to see them too after seeing the above opening pic :eek:

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Seen a black dog through last year , free seed with order , nice tough little plant give me no problems in less than ideal conditions.

• Like 3