Black D.O.G.

HSO-Mark

On 31/12/2018 at 10:14 AM, yaowa said:

I had 2 of these back at the start of the year that I had to bring down before they even really got started in flowering, both different, one stretched a lot and the rate of which the stretch took and the buds swelled as early as 2 weeks was impressive, the other had smaller buds but had even more trich coverage. I wasn't able to give them the attention they needed for the full cycle so they had to go. Depressing :kwasny:.

Things are different though and I still had 1 seed left so in October I popped that and now I have something that's somewhere in between, not as much stretch and not as fat yet but excited about what I'm seeing, 18 days since the flip. Tent and light is all hers. Maybe I'll share some pictures at some point, still debating that :rofl:.

My grows are very personal and I only smoke what I grow myself these days, it's been a while lol

Anyway, 3 seeds, not 1 that didn't look like it would be top notch come chop, patiently waiting..wanted to try her for a while now :thumsup:

So glad you finally got the chance to run our Black dog  ;) she proved very popular last year and I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more from this fastly becoming legendary strain :yep:

Could I talk you into sharing a picture or 2 of your grow? We would love to see how she performed in your garden  :bong:

@Jibba jabba Thanks for the dry bud shots mate ;) looks mouth watering  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

On 23/01/2019 at 0:13 PM, Blighty_Buds said:

Black D.O.G #3 Day 49 of flower 

That's one frosty looking Black D.O.G  :yep: she also looks very close to harvest  :bong:

Not long now buddy @Blighty_Buds:yep:

Thanks for sharing mate. If you could get a shot or 2 more up prior to harvest that would be great. If not no worries  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpglarge.IGNL8966.JPG

Black D.O.G #3 Day 56 of flower.  She has been a pleasure to grow from start to finish.  She gets the chop tomorrow along with all the other plants.

BB

• Like 7

large_Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Black D.O.G #1 & #3. Cut and washed after 24 hours of darkness. They will hang for 7/10 days and the get manicured before going in jars.

BB

• Like 8

@Blighty_Buds Thanks so much for the pre and post harvest shots mate. Much appreciated  ;)

Let her cure nice and slow and I guarantee our Black D.O.G will be one of the best strains you've ever tried :bong:

She's one heavy hitting indica  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Morning guys

This is my Black D.O.G #1 cut at day 38 of flower.  She went 56 days from seed last run but i think this cut will finish earlier.

Any advice is welcome.   Having a strain that finishes in 7 weeks and is this nice would be a dream. She is powerful medicine.

Have a good long weekend everyone

BB

:bong:

• Like 4

On 19/04/2019 at 7:58 AM, Blighty_Buds said:

Morning guys

This is my Black D.O.G #1 cut at day 38 of flower.  She went 56 days from seed last run but i think this cut will finish earlier.

Any advice is welcome.   Having a strain that finishes in 7 weeks and is this nice would be a dream. She is powerful medicine.

Have a good long weekend everyone

BB

:bong:

Will be interesting to see if the cut/clone finishes faster than the parent plant ;)

So far things look great mate :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Beautiful plant, goes black when exposed to cold like its name says.

Early flower

mzbLaTg.jpg

czCLArN.jpg

couple of days before harvest

s 7pXmt4U.jpg

HeeGYNE.jpg

xe22Vfu.jpg

For comparison

rqVJwZk.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bust a nug said:

Beautiful plant, goes black when exposed to cold like its name says.

Early flower

mzbLaTg.jpg

czCLArN.jpg

couple of days before harvest

s 7pXmt4U.jpg

HeeGYNE.jpg

xe22Vfu.jpg

For comparison

rqVJwZk.jpg

Black D.O.G looking sexy ;)

Thanks for adding to the strain guide mate  :bong:

Kind regards