Black D.O.G.

HSO-Mark

@beezee This is an f1 mate and yes the Humboldt boys are always working on new strains which will be coming this year and black dog being a super sought after strain maybe used in crosses  :yep:

I know we are working on several new strains with this as the foundation. A lot of testing needs to be done though. If that is good we will bring to market :)

As always will do my up most to bring all new strains to the UK420 community first and as usual I'll reach out to you @beezee as you have been a trusted tested for a few years over on the Dinafem forum  :)

Lots of new stuff coming so keep a look out :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Cheers for the info @HSO-Mark I thought I saw something on insta about new dog crosses.

I can't wait to get mine popped in a few weeks and, as you know I'm always happy to test out new beans if I've got space :D

• Like 1

@beezee Thanks for the support brother and can not wait to see what you can do with the black dog strain :)

I think you'll approve  :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 28/07/2018 at 6:48 PM, trance said:

many pheno's on the black dog?

Alright there @trance 

Mark is away at the moment.

But Black Dog being a popular Hso strain should have some good diary’s in the diary section for you to check out :yep:

Take it easy.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

On 28/07/2018 at 6:48 PM, trance said:

Hey mark,

Just wondered how many pheno's on the black dog?

:george:

There are 3 I know of my friend  :bong:

Pheno 1. She has a good double stretch on her. Finishes in 55 days and yield heavy.

Pheno 2. She only has a slight stretch phase. More branches than pheno 1. Similar yield but does go to 60-65 days

Pheno 3. Is very much like a blueberry strain. Single central cola, more indica traits than the other phenos. Finishes in 60 days and yields a little less than pheno 1 and 2 but has far superior flavour. 

These are just the ones I've seen but do correspond with other diaries and growers I've talked with :yep:

Hope that helps my friend? @trance

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

Thank you. 

I must have had the 3rd pheno on your list, blueberry taste but not a big yeilder. Was lovely flavour, thinking about finding a mum.......

Good work mark, thanks again...:george:

• Like 1

@trance

No problem what so ever mate, happy to help :yep:

Any chance we could talk you into doing a documented HSO grow on UK420?, we would supply the seeds you do a diary?

I can not do this for 1 month though. Early September time :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright there Uk420, 

Just wanted to share the Black Dog finished bud shots, it has been curing a good month or so, In my top 3 of the year is this emerald triangle beauty.large.409C0AF2-28D3-4C14-BEDD-41B6A8572771.jpeglarge.539DCF46-A3EE-473C-91FE-E3D59729055C.jpeg

So solid, some purple in the grind too.

Taste wise I would say oily gassy, with fruity hints throughout, strong lasting clear high so not really couchlock more have a tidy up, or my new favourite watching the fire, it just draws me in chuck another log on and watch it burn, I gotta find something to do.

Take it easy Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

I had 2 of these back at the start of the year that I had to bring down before they even really got started in flowering, both different, one stretched a lot and the rate of which the stretch took and the buds swelled as early as 2 weeks was impressive, the other had smaller buds but had even more trich coverage. I wasn't able to give them the attention they needed for the full cycle so they had to go. Depressing :kwasny:.

Things are different though and I still had 1 seed left so in October I popped that and now I have something that's somewhere in between, not as much stretch and not as fat yet but excited about what I'm seeing, 18 days since the flip. Tent and light is all hers. Maybe I'll share some pictures at some point, still debating that :rofl:.

My grows are very personal and I only smoke what I grow myself these days, it's been a while lol

Anyway, 3 seeds, not 1 that didn't look like it would be top notch come chop, patiently waiting..wanted to try her for a while now :thumsup:

• Like 1