Critical Jack

Green demon

Starting to get a nice shape and super work with the heavy defoliation  :yep:

I think this size pot is perfect for the amount of bud sites you want to achieve. Looking back over your last few grows it is working and working well  :)

Beautifully structured and growing at a nice steady pace  :)

Looking on point mate and as usual thank you for taking the time to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

Thanks fellas! Been a week as a non smoker and treated myself to a new pipe. large.IMG_2014.jpg

Ting is beautiful, smokes so smooth. I bought a pair of second hand hair straighteners  to have a go at making some rosin. Wasn't really worth doing long term but to try before you buy kinda thing it worked a treat. Had my first dab of Critical Jack and I'm hooked. The flavour and high was very intense. Right now I've got some QWISO cooking down made from the CJ and Cheese trim.

• Like 3

Nice looking piece of kit mate and a well deserved treat :yep:

You should get this thread moved to the 2017-18 indoor grow diary competition thread :yep: as we have some sick bongs up for grabs for the top 3 diaries  :yep:

Got to be in it to win it my friend  :bong:

Get those lungs going mate and those cannabinoid deep in your system  :)

Enjoy  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@Dinafem-Mark someway back in this topic you put down a link from your dad regarding GLR tech - could you please drop me the link to it, I couldn't find the post in the thread.  tried to pm you but i don't have access to messages :(

Cheers

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Spent pretty much my whole day at work pouring over this. Excellent diary - much learned and plenty of food for thought :yep:

• Like 2

On 01/11/2019 at 4:04 PM, Barry Quest said:

Spent pretty much my whole day at work pouring over this. Excellent diary - much learned and plenty of food for thought :yep:

A great way to spend a day at work ;)

Browsing UK420  lol

Enjoy mate plenty of Excelent info on the forum and some very friendly members  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

A great way to spend a day at work ;)

Browsing UK420  lol

Enjoy mate plenty of Excelent info on the forum and some very friendly members  :yep:

Mark..

You know it. I love making the best of quiet days at work by researching deep into my favourite subject with some damn fine coffee. All while getting paid  lol

This place is my new home on the net and I'm eternally grateful for all the help I've received, and nuggets of wisdom gleaned from finding diaries like this. It was the impetus for me getting an IR temp gun and realising just how out of kilter my VPD was. Thanks @Green demon :yep:

Read that you were about to move house Mark - hope it goes as smooth as possible mate!

BQ  :smokin:

• Like 1

Just now, Barry Quest said:

Read that you were about to move house Mark - hope it goes as smooth as possible mate!

Oh, thank you :)

Fingers crossed it's plane sailing but knowing my life is going to be mayhem lol

Thanks for the kind words mate  :yep:

Mark..