Multi Strain Freebie Grow

Smokebelch

This White Widow has responded well to being topped and has bushed out loads, she looks a bit like a miniature tree.

I topped her first at the 3rd node and then I took the main stem off a few days ago as it was stretching away up from the rest of them. I won't be topping her again though as I want to leave her to it now before I flower her.

Lovely looking bushy plant, again I am very happy so far with this plant.

large.IMG_0383.JPG.7f3a6071b80cba236b83e

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

And finally my Kush N Cheese, she looks to me like she is a Kush leaning Phenotype with 4 main stems with large spaces between nodes and no branching.

I topped her once at the 3rd node and won't top her again as the 4 main stems are all the same height, I think it might stretch when in flower though so I may have to do some lst on her if that's the case.

large.IMG_0384.JPG.78338bbd98e540ef51a81

• Like 3

All look bang on mate and loving their new space and feed.

That pak has definitely found a new lease of life ;)

Helps me sleep at night when my plants are buzzing lol

• Like 3

3 days on and my Kush N Cheese has gone crazy, it's really going for it now and as you can see from the photos below it has overtaken the other 2. I am planning on vegging for around another week so I have topped it again this morning.

I have more photos to post but I have to go out fro the day so I will post them up this evening.

large.IMG_2926.JPG.a55f822782c7d410e1996

large.IMG_2925.JPG.1fc35bea9e4ec25e2e45f

• Like 5

All 3 of my Dinafem plants are looking good, I will be feeding 1.5ml of grow and 0.5ml of Silicon going forwards this week. 

The are getting quite big and filling out the tent nicely, I think they will be going into flower some time next weekend so that will be nearly 3 weeks in their final pots.

Because I always do multistrain grows with lots of seed plants it does get very  hectic and it's really hard to stay on top of all the different nutrient requirements for each plant, invariably some of the plants don't as well as they should. To compensate for that I always veg them in the final pots for around 3 weeks so I can get a good yeild even off the ones that I struggle with. 

Here is my PAK, she is looking great now and has stopped looking droopy all the time. It seems to have improved since I put in a 6.5litre pot.

large.IMG_2928.JPG.26e9b39b16bcdbb511458

• Like 2

This is my Kush N Cheese, as I said above it has gone crazy over the last few days and has shot ahead of the others, I have topped it again, probably not ideal as it's going to be put into flower sometime next weekend, it should be ok, I have topped plants pretty close to flowering before and they usually end up ok. It a bit of a pain vegging up multistrain seed plants as you are always trying to second guess how much they will stretch in flower.

large.IMG_2923.JPG.958eeda8242b5e20df311

large.IMG_0385.JPG.64c0503466ac3e319896e

large.IMG_2924.JPG.3b612164554ba585d1dfd

• Like 3

Here is my WW, again like the other two she is looking good, so far I am impressed with the genetics of all 3 plants and can't wait to get them into flower.

large.IMG_2933.JPG.efd41f429aa81309f8f7a

large.IMG_2932.JPG.3ae0b54c8910499a8c4e4

• Like 2

A couple of pictures of the grow tent with all the plants inside, as you can see it's filling out nicely now.

I love mt parabolic shade, I can get it right down on top of the plants.

large.IMG_2930.JPG.4b1bf6ccd037491ed01aa

large.IMG_2929.JPG.0dfd4a8fa8d698cf514d5

• Like 4

Finally for this evening some shots of WW and Kush N Cheese together, it's amazing how much the K N C has grown over the last week.

large.IMG_2927.JPG.c777cb22d82f9416a72e6

large.IMG_2931.JPG.26c84c7286280f0065add

• Like 2

I reckon you'll be fine topping the KnC a week before flowering as there's plenty of budsites there already.  Can't remember ever doing that in the past so I'll watch with interest to see how much the budsites develop in stretch.

• Like 2

They have responded very well to the potting up mate. They are showing much more vigorous growth and gearing up for the bloom stage :yep:

The white widow and kush n cheese really have responded well to the topping and regarding topping 7 days before bloom. Yes this is do able but we would advise a minimum of 10 days to bounce back before you induce 12/12 :yep:

Be interesting to see how the kush n cheese responds and will be watching with interest :yep:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to do your update and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Keep up the stellar work mate :)

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Cheers for the replies gents. I have to say Mark I am very impressed with your support in this forum, it's nice to know there is some one there if I need any advice on any of your strains, it's what I call good customer service and it's very much appreciated.

You know what I acted a bit hasty in topping that Cheese N Kush again as over the last 2 days most of my other plants have shot up and would have been up there with it. Sometimes I do things I regret, it's part of multi strain growing, in hindsight I should have been more patient and waited a few days to let the others catch up.

I think it will be fine though as it's not really noticed it's been topped and the new tops already have 2 nodes and are growing nicely. I don't think I will be able to wait till 10 days after I topped them as that's next Wednesday and I think the plants will be getting too big for their pots by then. I am in no hurry to get them flowered, got plenty to last me so we will see how it goes from here.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

@SmokebelchWe do try our best to offer customer service mate and I do try my best for the uk420 family. We have some great members here who do amazing things with our genetics and you look to becoming part of that family :yep:

We all can act fast and think later :) in this case you will be fine mate. We do say allow 10 days to recover from topping but saying this my dad used to top right as they went into 12/12. His thinking was 12/12 caused stress so does topping so let them overcome both at the same time :)

Will be watching with great interest and always here if needed :)

Will be back in on the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3