@arthur leeHere you go mate :) picture resized and uploaded :yep:

large.f508ad37-ebd5-4624-8a46-90855fc0aa98-1200x900.jpg

All the best 

Mark..

This is the all singing dancing box of treats

Love

ARTHUR

• Like 3

Aye, sounds like great stuff @arthur lee - my local g.shop currently has an offer on the remo nutes. You get the full line up in 1 litre bottles plus measuring jugs... 99 quid. I think I'll be using it on my second run of the remo chemo. I'd like to compare both advanced nutes and remo's nutes. I've seen many comparisons of the two on theTube...mixed outcomes, but it'll be good to see how the both work on remo's own strain.. There's not much out there just yet!

Edited by Lotus_rouge
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@arthur leeheres requested upload which i believe shows progress over the last 4 days :yep:

large.bce6e412-ad9f-4101-b7c5-d2a1b348bbda-1200x900.jpg

Will let the op give details :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

I'm pretty chuffed how the remo chemo is developing 

It's grabbing the natural lumens in the conservatory whilst rain keeps falling

I was hoping to transplant to the 9L / 2 gallon dirt bag on Monday

This is definitely achievable ..will post pics of the ever developing roots at the same time

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark

Love

ARTHUR

• Like 3

@arthur leeNo problem what so ever mate. It only takes a few minutes to resize and upload the shots for you and I must say for 4 days growth, no artificial light and only the added roor granules she is showing great growth :)

Ready for a pot up into the 9l fabric pots this weekend I'm sure :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated and thank you for documenting this grow with multiple updates. Really showing the growth rate :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Considering the multitude of beans now available must be a nightmare for the new growers ?

Way back I was salivating as the release date of " superskunk  " neared and all of its 11% upwards thc content !! A guaranteed hard on without waiting half hour ( nowadays ) for the slidenfail to kick in lol

These new 20% plus strains are not just clearing the boundary rope and stands ..there crossing flight paths

Hopefully after finishing this strain it will be better and beyond my expectations and a quick loan of a analysis machine will provide more evidence of what boxes it ticks

Love

Arthur 

• Like 2

We would love to see some test results when finished mate :) from testing we have done results have been from 21-25% thc :yep: with the average being just over 24% at 24.2% :)

I'll see if I can get lab results and post :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

I've treated me lovely's with some feed 

My rootgrow granules and occasional maxicrop have been followed by x2 of each of the remo nute range 

Magnifycal - grow - micro - velo kelp into 36 hour standing water EC 1.3 PH 6.0 

Love

Arthur 

• Like 2

On 7/28/2017 at 10:20 PM, arthur lee said:

Considering the multitude of beans now available must be a nightmare for the new growers ?

I think that would be the case for any grower, not just the new!

I like buying seed to stock up, like a good old doomsday nut, I have a few strains of Dinafem that I would love to grow out in the near future but where to begin as they all sounded really appealing when I bought them.. Original Amnesia, Amnesia Kush, Critical Cheese and Dinachem and now I'm keeping my eye on this Remo's Chemo.

I hope she produces some stellar smoke for you @arthur lee!

On 25/07/2017 at 8:51 AM, arthur lee said:

im trying to find other diarys regards testers for the remos chemo and nutrients for comparibles on my plants journey ?

I'm watching this run of yours Arthur...will be doing the run myself but been having growing issues lately so delayed for the time being ;) Tidy start in here though bud, got some of those coco bricks myself and thinking of running the Remo Chemo in coco as a first for me like...atb bud :v:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, botanics said:

I'm watching this run of yours Arthur...will be doing the run myself but been having growing issues lately so delayed for the time being ;) Tidy start in here though bud, got some of those coco bricks myself and thinking of running the Remo Chemo in coco as a first for me like...atb bud :v:

Thank you for popping in @botanics ..i am a bit of a seed whore and often see my grows multiplying and multiplying in numbers 

Thus far these £1-35 9L/2 gallon dirt bags are fantastic on some girls that are slightly ahead of the remos ...i was a bit late regards jumping on board with the fabric pots ..but more than  impressed with them

Hope you become issue free soon and will have a crack at the chemo

@SMEG HEAD all of the strains you mention + many many more I have or know of other media users that are running them 

If there are any in particular ? That you would like a photo or general overall view I'd be glad to oblige

Regards

Arthur 

• Like 3

@arthur lee That's very kind of you mate, I have had a good butchers at all the mentioned strains which is why I've bought them!

I too am slow getting on the fabric pots, may give them a try when I start back up in august, I tend to do 4 plants in an 800mm x 800mm space with a 400w and I know the fabric pots air prune so I need to figure out which size to go for as at the moment without air pruning I use 6.5L squares, I'm thinking I can get away with a smaller sized fabric pot as they don't get rootbound, I imagine they would dry quicker though?

Yep @SMEG HEAD they do dry out quicker and seem to prefer slow accurate feeding with attention to coverage

Plastic pots do allow for a quick bit of bottom feeding when in a rush 

I'd use the fabric pots again ..id probably make a watering table with a pipe for waste next time

Although lazy boy NFT is my normal preference 

Love

Arthur 

Edited by arthur lee
  • Like 2