remo"s chemo

arthur lee

a new one for me .. some remo chemo beans are on there way 

was gifted some fabric airpots and some raw soluble nutrients from easy grow uk a while back and its high time i used them....cant wait !!!!!

love arthur

• Like 7

4 hours ago, arthur lee said:

a new one for me .. some remo chemo beans are on there way 

was gifted some fabric airpots and some raw soluble nutrients from easy grow uk a while back and its high time i used them....cant wait !!!!!

love arthur

We must have mates in same places :yep:

Best of luck mucka. I'll be following this with interest :)

Nice1 Arf 

• Like 2

I'll get a thread going Monday to announce the Remo Chemo and nutrients growers :yep:

Just locking in a couple more members :)

@arthur leenice to see you back mate and coming out of retirement for this fun endeavour :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

Big fan of Remos YouTube channel. Bring back hash dice remo! 

Edited by VikingDee
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, VikingDee said:

Big fan of Remos YouTube channel. Bring back hash dice remo! 

the guy is multi talented ....when he was lead singer with toto under his stage name bobby kimball his voice was a joy

to then follow that with his fascinating videos and insights into growers and there gardens ....

is there anything he cant turn his hand too ?

love arthur

• Like 5

2 hours ago, arthur lee said:

the guy is multi talented ....when he was lead singer with toto under his stage name bobby kimball his voice was a joy

to then follow that with his fascinating videos and insights into growers and there gardens ....

is there anything he cant turn his hand too ?

love arthur

He rolls the fatest joints in the world as standard too 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/06/2017 at 0:59 AM, VikingDee said:

He rolls the fatest joints in the world as standard too 

he sure does .... and his remo chemos all germinated giving me a decent tap root on them after 36 hours in moist tissue paper

they are now in coir jiffys and after a few hours looking very vertical and heading up towards the top of the propagator lid

love

arthur

• Like 8

the remo chemos are ready for a transplant ..the tap roots were placed in the coir jiffys with a sprinkle of rootgrow ( mychrozial funghi ) and an occasional misting of water and a few drips of velo kelp ( seaweed i presume ? ) from my remo freebie nute pack 

the tap roots have now travelled down into the perlite/vermiculite mix beneath the jiffys and will be transplanted to there next pot with another pinch of rootgrow

some photos will accompany the diary once mark@dinafem returns from his hols on monday and resumes his role as my tech admin officer

played around a bit with the remo nute pack and followed suggested schedule for a couple of weeks time ....added to my 24 hour standing water and only a small bit of ph adjusting required 

im going to be open minded and follow the suggested schedule for feeding ...the grow bottle should be the npk of all other market products ? the micro ? something along the lines of the GHE micro ? magnifical seems prominent in the grow/bloom period ... im a occasional pinch of epsom salts when required during coir grows ....and the velokelp replaces my maxicrop ....?

any improvements will be gratefully received and provide thought for future ventures ....

i am a bit stuck in my ways and usually pour scorn on the latest this that and over the top claims ...but..." the here it is for free !! "..." tell me what you think ? " is a brave backing of a product

love

arthur

• Like 7

As soon as I'm back mate I'll get your pictures resized and uploaded no problem what so ever. Let me take a look at the Remo nutrients and I'll give a bit of advice as which will work best at the different growth stages. Maybe Remo has a guide on YouTube let me look and if so I'll post a link which should provide a good idea of feed regime :yep:

Nice to hear good germination and baby remos are now in there starter pots :)

I'll be back to full steam Monday as move went very well, internet is back up and I must need to do a few jobs and have a bit of time with the wife. Looking forward to coming back to see the progress and started diaries :)

Thanks for the update and tech support will be happy to help :)

All the best

Mark..

• Like 6

the girls have settled into there new pots and did not show any shock from the transplanting .... i have them under a bit of rebound light offered from a M/H bulb thats vegging some other delights

im using a dome/cloche and its creating a nice environment for them .... im not always about ..for now the lights are on 24/7 to keep the temps up and will sort out some proper control in the coming week and also start to take the lid off occasionally as i harden them off to take there place under the light

the light is a 600w new bulb that will change from M/H to HPS once a little way into flowering ..the ballast is a maxibright digital with budget shade 

all second hand for 55 pounds ...the bulbs i already had new ... and so far...it all still works

the next transplant will be to some " dirt bag " 2 gallon/9L pots ...i have only recently started using them ... they seem like a budget air pot ??  after 4 weeks veg on other plants , the results/progress has impressed me ...robust they are not ..so need to be handled with care when being moved etc ..but the roots look amazing ...although the re usable claim may be optimistic ? .... there only 1-35 each anyway

more updates and photo accompaniments upon @Dinafem-Mark return

love

Arthur

Edited by arthur lee
  • Like 4

Give me a little time today mate to catch up and I'll get some if your shots up :)

Sounds like things are going well :yep:

Picture update incoming :)

All the best 

Mark..

Good start arfa!  @arthur lee

Glad I'm not the only one who was a bit thrown by all the different nutes.

I won't lie, I was like... 9 bottles!?!?! Wtf!!?

But I'm used to dirt with minimal amendment and the occasional drop of bloom throughout so... Its different..

To say the least! lol

Anyways hopefully mine will hit dirt tomorrow night and it will be on with the show!

Glad to see you posting again mate and I'll be following along with all the interest of a fellow grower scared to be embarrassed by his own meagre efforts!

Best of luck with em bruva

Nice1, Dodge

• Like 3

As promised here are a couple of shots for @arthur lee:yep: I believe 3 Remo Chemo were started with 100% germination. Now they have been potted up into bigger pots as roots were emerging from starter pots :yep: ill let the grower tell more here are the shots :)

large.f5aa9074-056e-4cb7-a6bf-22c88b1f2515-900x1200.jpglarge.64838ce7-4126-4ec3-98f7-ffdd570bc9d9.jpg

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3