remo"s chemo

arthur lee

As requested by member here are a couple of shots to show the Remo Chemo progress :)

Ill let @arthur leefill you all in with the details :yep:

large.b33ffcc8-c91e-4ad1-8bfe-1083c7b95fb4-900x1200-675x900.jpglarge.0c3073be-e569-4175-a0a9-67de99993a19-900x1200-675x900.jpg

Not looking to bad, nice root growth :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, catfish said:

are you taking the piss @arthur lee?

i feel that the roots in this picture may not be how nature intended @catfish

love

Arthur

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

As requested by member here are a couple of shots to show the Remo Chemo progress :)

Ill let @arthur leefill you all in with the details :yep:

large.b33ffcc8-c91e-4ad1-8bfe-1083c7b95fb4-900x1200-675x900.jpglarge.0c3073be-e569-4175-a0a9-67de99993a19-900x1200-675x900.jpg

Not looking to bad, nice root growth :)

All the best 

Mark..

thanks @Dinafem-Mark for getting these photos on...im very impressed with the early growth and vigour of the seedlings

the germination was under 36 hours the coir jiffy was broken out of quickly and now the roots have started to find the bottom of there first small pot...i should check dates back via posts etc ...but..my personal love of gardening does not factor dates and timings ,,,its done when its done ...if i see something i act upon it scenario

give or take the pictured plant is around 2 weeks old ? it has taken only 7 days to see the roots in this pot to develop to what the picture shows

the coir is poundlands finest , water ph around 6.0 , a pinch of rootgrow when transplanted and some seaweed as feed ..i will start the remo nutrient feeding schedule now ...my previous ec levels for past 7 days have been under 10

the lumens have been provided by mother nature ..the conservatory has been kept at temps between 70f - 90f and the tray for this plant sits on top of a towel above a electric blanket in the night and early morning colder hours

the final transplant to the dirt bag will be by the weekend ....im going to make sure that this plant has a decent structure prior to flowering

nothing but positives to write so far ... 

im trying to find other diarys regards testers for the remos chemo and nutrients for comparibles on my plants journey ? if you get a miniute @Dinafem-Mark can you point me towards them ?

love

Arthur

• Like 3

@arthur leeThank you for the detailed up date, things sou nd to be going well and no problem what so ever on the picture upload :yep:

The environment sounds perfect , maximising mother nature and intervening when needed.

Root structure looks good and I would say 7 more days then into your 9l fabric pots :)

I'm sure we will see more growers of both the Remo Chemo and the nutrient growers in the coming weeks. You have the pleasure of being one of the first in the world to document this new strain. No pressure but I'm sure many are watching maybe even Remo :) as uk420 did get a cool shout out in one of his last videos where he reviews the end product of "Remo Chemo" sounds great :)

Great update mate. Thank you and I'll be back in on the next :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

@arthur leeThank you for the detailed up date, things sou nd to be going well and no problem what so ever on the picture upload :yep:

The environment sounds perfect , maximising mother nature and intervening when needed.

Root structure looks good and I would say 7 more days then into your 9l fabric pots :)

I'm sure we will see more growers of both the Remo Chemo and the nutrient growers in the coming weeks. You have the pleasure of being one of the first in the world to document this new strain. No pressure but I'm sure many are watching maybe even Remo :) as uk420 did get a cool shout out in one of his last videos where he reviews the end product of "Remo Chemo" sounds great :)

Great update mate. Thank you and I'll be back in on the next :)

All the best 

Mark..

thanks @Dinafem-Mark...always good to be one of the first ...." there was a girl at school ..." ..is 4th still good ? lol

love

Arthur

• Like 3

Hey @arthur lee great update man. Things are looking good in here so far!

How many Remo's are you currently ruining in your grow? I've had another scan through the thread, but can't see you mention this...probably my bad eyes!! So I apologise if you've already covered it!

I saw the post that confirmed all had seeds germinated, and in your pics I see three seedlings. Just wondering if your running the three or if there are more which haven't made an appearance in the pics yet? 

Anyways, all is lookin mint here. Keep em comming mate!

• Like 2

The remo's have hit the top of the propagates lid and some nice furry roots have got through the coir jiffy's and found there way into the damp perlite/vermiculite mix 

I've been misting them with a tiny bit of my remo freebie velo kelp and used a few rootgrow granules ( mychrozial funghi) when first placing the tap root into the coir

Transplanting now into a small pot with another pinch of rootgrow and looking forward to growing these

I've played around with the nutrient pack and looked at the schedule suggested and it works well with my tap water that's been standing for 24hrs 

• Like 1

With regards to how many remos I'm running @Lotus_rouge ...eventually it will be just the one

I've given 3 away and have 2 left at the moment

Love

ARTHUR

• Like 3

@Lotus_rougeI believe  @arthur leeis running 3 of our Remo Chemo :yep:

@arthur leethings sound to be progressing well :) with the nutrient pack is there any type of root stimulator? I've not actually seen the pack myself. mychrozial funghi has always been a great product,  easy to scoure and makes potting up a lot more friendly whilst also stimulating a more vigorous root growth :)

Thing sound to be going well :)

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Maybe the micro and velo kelp for this young stage. Then onto adding the grow for veg stage. I assume the others are for bloom and boost?

You should have suggested feed guide but we all know this is a guide and may need amending due to grow style, environment etc :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark