remo"s chemo

arthur lee

26 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Good start arfa!  @arthur lee

Glad I'm not the only one who was a bit thrown by all the different nutes.

I won't lie, I was like... 9 bottles!?!?! Wtf!!?

But I'm used to dirt with minimal amendment and the occasional drop of bloom throughout so... Its different..

To say the least! lol

Anyways hopefully mine will hit dirt tomorrow night and it will be on with the show!

Glad to see you posting again mate and I'll be following along with all the interest of a fellow grower scared to be embarrassed by his own meagre efforts!

Best of luck with em bruva

Nice1, Dodge

thank you for dropping in @Dodgee ...simplistic is my style ..with a focus on budget

its not all soap box ... just attempting to attract and convince people to be self sufficient and grow there own

hope you manage to crack the nutes formula ...the t shirt was a tadge snug for me ...i prefer under sized 

but i could not resist the freebie and will force myself to follow the enclosed schedule

good luck 

love

Arthur

Edited by arthur lee
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

As promised here are a couple of shots for @arthur lee:yep: I believe 3 Remo Chemo were started with 100% germination. Now they have been potted up into bigger pots as roots were emerging from starter pots :yep: ill let the grower tell more here are the shots :)

large.f5aa9074-056e-4cb7-a6bf-22c88b1f2515-900x1200.jpglarge.64838ce7-4126-4ec3-98f7-ffdd570bc9d9.jpg

All the best 

Mark..

thanks for putting the pictures on @Dinafem-Mark they have settled in nicely and im looking forward to the journey ...i am a unashamed seed whore that can never resist something new

love

Arthur

• Like 2

I got lucky on the T-shirt.

They sent me an xl lol

Its not quite snug but close enough too show my moobs in a not particularly fetching light lol

I'm gonna do the same regards the nutes mate. I'll do my best to follow the schedule unless the plants show signs of distress... (Which my plants always kinda do anyway!)

Is ph'ing a must???  Even in soil???

Only that could be an issue. I've got litmus paper here somewhere but not had a pen in yonks and I might have a bottle of down about the place if I had find it...

Hopefully we can get away without that malarky!

Anyways. I'll stay tuned for tips n pointers along the way!

Nice1 dodge

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

I got lucky on the T-shirt.

They sent me an xl lol

Its not quite snug but close enough too show my moobs in a not particularly fetching light lol

I'm gonna do the same regards the nutes mate. I'll do my best to follow the schedule unless the plants show signs of distress... (Which my plants always kinda do anyway!)

Is ph'ing a must???  Even in soil???

Only that could be an issue. I've got litmus paper here somewhere but not had a pen in yonks and I might have a bottle of down about the place if I had find it...

Hopefully we can get away without that malarky!

Anyways. I'll stay tuned for tips n pointers along the way!

Nice1 dodge

mine said xl but must have been a xs ...lol ..my oldest son now has it looking groovy with the surfing set

i know the test tube ..2 drips and check a chart are a tadge unstable ? but ..needs must ...if you can get somewhere near 6.4 all the better in soil

everyones water is different but once you get somewhere near 18/20 EC ...my remo nutes were reading 6.4/6.5 ..im in coir so i chuck some tesco lemon juice in and get to around 6.0 ph and im happy ...there may be a ph gadget ive yet to use ? but sad bastard me has had em all and they dont last long or remain perfect

then again ..many get away without using a pen and produce better results than me

que sera sera

love

Arthur

• Like 2

During our move I came across several ph and ec pens. Let me unpack some more stuff and if I come across them I'll send one your way @Dodgee:)

If you can get to a 6.0ph this will be prefect :yep: I've always found 6.0-6.4 great for soil and 5.8-6.1 for hydro :yep:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

During our move I came across several ph and ec pens. Let me unpack some more stuff and if I come across them I'll send one your way @Dodgee:)

If you can get to a 6.0ph this will be prefect :yep: I've always found 6.0-6.4 great for soil and 5.8-6.1 for hydro :yep:

All the best

Mark..

thats a lovely gesture @Dinafem-Mark ive got 5 of those old blue lab ph wand/truncheons ...great mixers but crap instruments lol i swear by there ec wands but the ph wands are in my top 10 worse hydro buys ...perhaps on par with my collasium style tardis ....eco grow chamber ??something like that

love

arthur

• Like 2

Oh I remember the colleseum "vertical grow system" lol

If I put my hand on the ec-ph pen I'll give you a shout mate @Dodgee:yep:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Oh I remember the colleseum "vertical grow system" lol

x2 bulbs and 250 plus plants !!! if you pass go do not collect 200

for a result you could achieve with x2 lights and 8 plants !

love

Arthur

• Like 1

@arthur leeThat's the one mate. Filled to high heaven. 2x1000w with very poor results. As said the same or more could be achieved from 2x600w and maybe 6-8 plant's :yep:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

As promised @arthur lee here are a couple of shots of our DinaChem :yep:

One is a root shot taken in the 9l fabric pots. The other shot is roughly 6 weeks veg under natural lighting and just going under the hps for the bloom stage :)

large.20170718_190053.jpglarge.20170718_190217.jpg

I'm sure @arthur lee will be along to update with words and correct me if I have any info wrong :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

thanks ....@dinafem-mark

initially i was looking for some new keepers and take full advantage of my conservatory

the dirt bags have performed rather well and ive bent and manipulated the dinachem to what you see now

she has just gone into flower and fingers crossed she could be special ?

i do find it weird looking at exposed roots through the pots ..but...sometimes you have to see to believe and they do seem to be popular

love

Arthur 

Edited by arthur lee
  • Like 1

amongst my dinafem strains are some other beans id long forgotten about and brought along ..they are ...lemon cake....super lemon haze...chocolate mint og....super silver grape......ok its a dinafem section but @Dinafem-Mark does not strike me as a " my bat my ball " kind of guy ?

id be interested to read how people have got on in trying to feminize these strains ? i might see what i can do with them ?

obviously not to the class and standards of dinafem ..but...i do like to give a few thousand seeds away each calendar year to medi users

love

Arthur

• Like 4

@arthur lee1st and for most mate I my self have been a medical cannabis user and activist for over 10 years so if you have a way to help the medical cannabis community this is fine with me and I'm sure Dinafem feel the same.

With regards to the strains you have posted I'm sorry I do not know of these strains but I'm sure some of the uk420 family have and will offer advice when they see the post. 

I assume you will be using sts spray/solution for feminization of the strains you are planning to cross?

I'll watch with interest mate :yep:

Maybe keep this thread dedicated to the Remo Chemo and start another multiple Dinafem grow also? This will make the thread easier to read for new growers of the titled thread?  Just a thought :)

Thank you for the added word update and no problem what so ever in posting the shots. If you need more posting just ask :yep:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@arthur lee1st and for most mate I my self have been a medical cannabis user and activist for over 10 years so if you have a way to help the medical cannabis community this is fine with me and I'm sure Dinafem feel the same.

With regards to the strains you have posted I'm sorry I do not know of these strains but I'm sure some of the uk420 family have and will offer advice when they see the post. 

I assume you will be using sts spray/solution for feminization of the strains you are planning to cross?

I'll watch with interest mate :yep:

Maybe keep this thread dedicated to the Remo Chemo and start another multiple Dinafem grow also? This will make the thread easier to read for new growers of the titled thread?  Just a thought :)

Thank you for the added word update and no problem what so ever in posting the shots. If you need more posting just ask :yep:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

thanks @Dinafem-Mark staying on topic is not one of my strong points lol

remos chemo is afterall the title

with regards to the feminisation of seed production ? i will use gibberelic acid GA5 

many moons ago ( approx early 2000 ) i was always looking at horticultural products that might cross over into the grow room 

small parts of gibberelic acid were in some grow shops in products like " nitrozyme "  " ogp " ( organic growth promoter ) & no mercy were looking to get a ga spray into the market

eventually ..the now defunkt wholesaler monroe south sourced me some berelex tablets from the white company of ga5...farmers were using it as  a growth promoter and had seen great results with cherry production ..it was making the fruit less vulnerable to frosts and when sprayed ..providing a protective layer and double heading

there was also claims that it could help seeds in the germination process become female

i tried numerous processes with my plants ...the dilution rates were so small that the ten tablets would more than last a lifetime

extra frosting and leaves pointing up were instantly noticeable ...but....if you slightly over did it ...the plant would hermie and produce male spores

from these it pollinated my plants ....accidentally ..but tremendously uniform beans followed and my misstake gave me a technique for fem seeds

ive stuck with this method and its served me well over the years....some strains just wont have it ..but the majority do

somewhere in my uk420 archives ive wrote about it before in 2005

once i start the new batches i will ask where is best to show it on here

untill then .....

love

Arthur

• Like 2

@arthur leeThis sounds very interesting as I have not much knowledge on gb5 I'll be watching with interest :yep:

Until your next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..