Gorillas in the West.

Badbadger

Hey 420,

Hope everyone's feeling good and staying dry lolgotta love summer!

I've been quietly working on this diary so its nice to open up again.

I've needed to focus on some thing after a major mould attack ruined my last grow and this Competition fitted the bill so a big thanks to @panikand Real Gorilla Seeds.

The Gorilla Haze that actually had 7 seeds in and the Fire 99 panik supplied were popped about a month ago now and I had a 100% germination rate.

My first mistake was accidentally putting 2 beans in the same pot lol so I still have 6 pots of each but 1 with two Haze in,to help the situation one of the Fire 99's popped out an actual twin hmmm lol

Everything I've done and will be doing is wrapped up in this video so I hope it plays finally after Youtube audio copyright issues for a couple of days,here you go,enjoy -

Because of the audio issues I'm a couple more days ahead of the video and theyve gained inches so update will be soon.

Good luck with your grows guys and especially you guerilla growers who have had some serious weather issues already,fingers crossed for you.

Stay safe and share the love people.

• Like 18

Wow badger love the vid man that's the nuts plants are looking top notch , I'm looking forward and interested in the wick system mate ill be keeping a close eye in here :yep:  keep up the good work mate ...

• Like 5

@panik thanks mate I originally did the video because I thought It would cover things quicker and would be easier to get through than a slab of info.

Did it f**k!! lol took me 5-6 days of editing,uploading and swearing.

Absolutely everything from photos to titles was done on my Galaxy phone with the Powerdirector app which is easy in the main and gets it all done.

Update will be in a day or two.

**All wick action was inspired by my grow ninja master,the right honourable @vince noir rock n roll star

• Like 4

Wow :eek: just wow :shock: @Badbadger that is an excellent start & outstanding video.  Your surely the winner on this comp already, what can one say but "just excellent, outstanding so far :yep: " keep up the excellent works, nice one all round mate :yep:.

@bobnudd glad you enjoyed it.I can recommend the album that's from if it's your type of vibe,it's Air - Moon Safari which is a French electro classic,great for mental journeys in the headphones to.

@Irishgirl thank you,I have time to burn so I can happily spend hours on end swapping things around before deciding it was best when I started lol plus I'm male so have these issues alot lol

I actually paid for an app to do it for the first time ever nearly cost me a bloody fiver,did I mention I'm male AND tight? lollol

Keep those top plots growing smoothly they'll look amazing when they're mature.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 3

Hey 420,

How's things? hope you and yours are well.

I know your all waiting with baited breath for my next update and it's ready to roll.

Apologies for the video shakiness Ive been struggling with it the last few days but it comes and goes and is par for the course with all the stupid shit I have to deal with everyday.

Hope you enjoy the video I'm getting better with them - 

I'll be back in a few days.

Peace to all and stay safe.

• Like 9

Apologies but watching back through yesterday's update I've labelled a couple of shots wrongly.

Will be more careful next time round which will be Tuesday/Wednesday.

Take it easy guys and gals.

• Like 1

Hey 420,

Hope all's well with you and yours.

Things have progressed nicely with all the plants really pushing on now.

In general the Fire99 are way smaller than the Gorilla Haze apart from 1 thats reached hard.I love to see the small differences between each seedling even in the same strain as you can never really tell which pheno your going to get when you plant it.

The plants are all on grow day 35 and I hope you enjoy my video update -

I've put a few extra non grow pics in as a space filler to enable the whole track to play,I did try to edit it but it sounded shit and it's to good a listen to chop it up.

Theres still alot of work for my Wife and I to do until we flip but it's moving along sharpish.

I'll be back in a few days with another update.

Take care and stay safe fellow people of the 'erb.

• Like 8

Loving the vids Bb!

Alls looking nice n tidy in the plant department and I can see that wick system paying big dividends in the work department.  Much simpler way of watering and never any fear of the pots drying out too much.

Win win that mate:yep:

Tidy like.

atb with the rest fella

• Like 3

Hey 420,

The Sun is definitely shining of late and it's nice for sure but I cant do hot anymore as it triggers a reaction with one of my more exotic GP meds that makes you feel shit before you sleep for 24hrs.

I would put up with it if I was able to grow outdoors though lol

Today's video is a put together of the pots and sumps,here you go.....

Don't worry I know youve not seen them but I still have plants! it takes a bit of time for me to do potting up as I'm not as nimble as I used to be even sitting down lol

but they've all been done now and I'll do a proper pictorial update with write up tomorrow or Wednesday.

Stay safe all.

• Like 7

Doing all that must get on your wick? :clown: 

:notworthy: top-fucking-notch sir. "Creative you are, express you must" - Yoda

Thanks for giving your time :) 

• Like 2

@panik when I popped my head into my tent I noticed this cheeky Fire 99 has gone straight into flower,look.....

large.auto1.JPEG

It's the only one though so shes being a quirky git or she's just being a woman and demanding her right to flower when SHE! wants to not on the whim of a lowly Male home grower with little skill.

(apologies Irish and kiminal and all other female members)

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 6