Nudger's RGS Grow and Show Fire 99 & Fast Diesel

nudger36

Thanks mate @panik :skin_up:very strong plant indeed, something munched the top of her too lol Not having the best luck so far due to one thing or another, but got a feeling this one is going to be very nice.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon fellow Gorilla's :skin_up:

Quick update on my Fire 99, had a bit of bad luck with these! my Fast Diesel vanished, funny enough I haven't seen my mate or my dog since its happened! then I decapitated the replacement when picking up the pot :doh:

Anyway, this one as been in flower for just over 1 week, very happy with the branching. Achieved this by removing the fans directly above each branch, slowed the centre stem down allowing them to catch up. 

Doing well considering I have about 50% coco in the pot too :skin_up:

large.rsz_1img_20170817_125519.jpg  

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 7

Nice stocky solid looking plant mate. I like the way you've coaxed the side branching by removing fan leaves. One to remember I think :yep:

• Like 1

Thank you @jadenugs I started using the method on autos originally due to some lacking in the ole branching department, think coaxed is spot on when describing the method mate :yep: she is a very sturdy strain indeed! looking forward to the buds :skin_up::skin_up:

• Like 2