Nudger's RGS Grow and Show Fire 99 & Fast Diesel

nudger36

Hey All,

Thought I would get this set up in readiness for action. Thank you @panik for the opportunity to grow a couple of the strains from Real Gorilla Seedbank :yep:

The strains are -

Fire 99 (Fire OG x Auto 99)

Fast Diesel (Sour Diesel x GG2)

I will be growing the seeds using light deprivation, grown outdoors and then put in a shed at night to force flower, will continue the method throughout until harvest.

The plants will be in pots and the soil will be -

Soil is DNA/Mills Ultimate Soil with Cork and Ultimate Coco with Cork also from DNA/Mills, mixed 60/40
Amendments
Myco Fusion 150 - Myco
Bone Meal

Calcified Seaweed
Rock Dust that was added to the soil and coco a few months ago, due to the slow release properties.
Alfalfa powder, love this stuff, full of N and natural Triacontanol.
Ecothrive Insect Frass
Neem Powder
BioChar that as been charged with EM1, Molasses, Bat Guano
Ecothrive Biosys Compost Tea.

Will also top dress with some of the above throughout if needed. Brew teas along the way, but mainly plain water throughout.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 12

Thanks mate @panik :yep: will do my best. :skin_up:

Will be sorting out the grow area in the next day or so, then I will be ready for germination.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 3

I'm pulling up my big boy camping chair 4 tis one 4 sure. Hope you don't mind @nudger36 lol. I'm loving ur style with all ththo's amendments & mixes :yep:

Wow :eek:, u r going to be busy running in & out with ur plants 4 flowering, well done 2 u 4 making this effort :yep:. What size pots are you using?

• Like 1

Thanks for jumping aboard, more people around the camp fire the better :yep: hope it is a good one. It can be hard work, my back is shagged already! I am doing a similar method on my current grow, I doubt I will use anything bigger than 10 litre to be honest, cocked up last year by letting a plant get to big, couldn't get it in the shed lol so ended up being fully outdoors.

• Like 4

Looking interesting .. Will you be showing how to ... With the teas and top dressing and such @nudger36 .. I love all this super soil and no till organic lark ... It's great .. Good luck with it Nudger .. :yep:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in getting this going, just waiting on some soil and biochar. Was going to use recycled super soil but it's not ready as yet :( still composting down. 

Aiming  to have them in the riots by Sunday latest :skin_up:

• Like 2

On 5/15/2017 at 10:20 AM, MMG said:

Looking interesting .. Will you be showing how to ... With the teas and top dressing and such @nudger36 .. I love all this super soil and no till organic lark ... It's great .. Good luck with it Nudger .. :yep:

May take the odd photo bud but its not ideal in the outdoors, if you get what I mean bud. I will detail the reasons for using what and when bud so hopefully that will be decent info @MMG

• Like 3

@nudger36

3 inch pots of standard compost mate, moisten but not saturated, hole between 5mm -10mm deep, cover over, little spray with the mister and into a propagator with lid on and vents shut (I put a CFL over them to keep them warm enough outside of summer), once they show I open up the vents and after a day take the lid off so no damping off can happen :yep:

With seed planting there's an old school rule mate that gardiners use and that is if you don't know what depth a seed is to be planted then plant it at twice the depth that the seed is long ;)

• Like 3

Thanks mate, I did use the tissue paper with Dvd case, Ill try yours :yep: makes sense about the old school rule too, cheers mate will get them rocking in the morn.

• Like 3

Morning All, 

To get this underway, I am currently germinating two of each strain, as my current plants finish I will germinate more. Hopefully can get something perpetual going.

Will veg for probably circa 3 weeks and then force flower using light dep. May even leave a couple of plants to do their own thing in a secluded location.

Just switched out Terpinator for a natural resin booster from Cannabiogen called Delta 9, used this originally but changed to Terpinator, similar results to be honest. May still get a new bottle of Terpinator to do a side by side. 

Have a great weekend peeps :)

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 3