The Big Booty Bitches 2017 competition

Briar Fox

• 7 months later...
On 27/09/2017 at 4:41 AM, Flintstone said:

Been a while but here she is. I didn't tart her up for a photo and she's been neglected lately. Green pheno with a couple of crayons in there.

large.IMG_3288.JPGlarge.IMG_3284.JPG

I wonder what happens to this. Piggys or a women lol

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Key said:

I wonder what happens to this. Piggys or a women lol

I was goin through that the other week, ive got frisians out myself this year. That pheno was beast! Will be chuffed if any of mine have that kinda girth! Some ppl were sayin they reackon it was gunna do 18 zeds

• Like 2

Shame that flitstone went missing..  for someone relatively new to the game he was smashing it with that frizzy...  easily a lb + if finished with minimal rot.  

Certain frizzy phenos were always high yielders,  I had one a few years back that yielded 10 oz plus popcorn,  that was planted in july.  

I saw that seed stockers, a sister company to dutch passion stock a frizzy kush (green frisian x hash plant) , supposedly bred in the Pyrenees...  I've got a few on the go,  might cross to something like GG2/3 or mighty mite as an experimental hack..  got loads of frizzy crosses with danish genetics, Guerrilla gold etc,  all crossed with the mother I kept from that high yielder green pheno...  might have to dig some of them out next year. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Shame that flitstone went missing..  for someone relatively new to the game he was smashing it with that frizzy...  easily a lb + if finished with minimal rot.  

Certain frizzy phenos were always high yielders,  I had one a few years back that yielded 10 oz plus popcorn,  that was planted in july.  

I saw that seed stockers, a sister company to dutch passion stock a frizzy kush (green frisian x hash plant) , supposedly bred in the Pyrenees...  I've got a few on the go,  might cross to something like GG2/3 or mighty mite as an experimental hack..  got loads of frizzy crosses with danish genetics, Guerrilla gold etc,  all crossed with the mother I kept from that high yielder green pheno...  might have to dig some of them out next year. 

Im not a breeder but im also not a dumb arse and quite fancy doin some breeding in the next few years. Frisian dew has been a staple strain since i was growing back 2012 and has always been stable and always had beast phenos. Good mould reristance from what ive seen too. It cirtainly ticks a lot of boxes. Can you post some pics of the frizzy crosses you have out @Amarillo slim?

3 hours ago, ocb said:

Im not a breeder but im also not a dumb arse and quite fancy doin some breeding in the next few years. Frisian dew has been a staple strain since i was growing back 2012 and has always been stable and always had beast phenos. Good mould reristance from what ive seen too. It cirtainly ticks a lot of boxes. Can you post some pics of the frizzy crosses you have out @Amarillo slim?

Give it a go, making some basic crosses is easy as 123..  helps to have indoor facilities for cloning, re vegging and reversals etc,  but this can be achieved in a relatively small space so long as you’ve got outdoor plots to house plants for selection.    Frisian dew definitely has some high yielding potent green phenos, great mild resistance too.  The only thing that stops me breeding with it is it’s quite unstable with plenty of undesirable purple crayon phenos..  I’ve got a super skunk mother selected last year that does well outdoors,  just need to find a suitable plant to cross with and hopefully make somthing similar to FD only all nice green phenos.  At least that’s the plan,  I’ve got a million and one other projects that take priority, so might not get round to it. 

• Like 5

• 5 years later...

@Underdog oh I dunno about competitions next year, dude. Just puts extra pressure on... Took part in a couple this year, but I'm going to try and be a bit more chill in 2024. :) 

Maybe could do a thread, a bit like the Wild Card Outdoor Weed one this year? No prizes, no excessive rivalry, just good natured banter and all that.

• Like 3

same garden of the guy 2.00 meter with the royal danes

this year...2011.... was lost due to excessive rains....but the cages working fantastic for monsters till present year...... no big brances were lost since these cages....

best way is to guide the brances as low as possible for max sun... :) 

in normal years...you wont see anything of this cages at harvest time...

gallery_6678_2947_597433.jpg

also all carrots and patatoes etc etc were lost..rotted.. in that vegible gardens...

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 3

Just now, Crow River said:

@Underdog oh I dunno about competitions next year, dude. Just puts extra pressure on... Took part in a couple this year, but I'm going to try and be a bit more chill in 2024. :) 

Maybe could do a thread, a bit like the Wild Card Outdoor Weed one this year? No prizes, no excessive rivalry, just good natured banter and all that.

Oh you mean a demonstration or a showcase if you will?

• Like 2

To be fair to quote the creator of this thread:

"not an official competition, no prize other than the Kudos.  Kudos and a motherf**king tree full 'O weed"

It never was a competition anyway. What ya reckon. Shall we get this started again?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Oh you mean a demonstration or a showcase if you will?

If you like, aye.

Bit more inclusive than calling a competition... :yep:

• Like 2