The Big Booty Bitches 2017 competition

Briar Fox

My Killer Kush failed to make the grade, it came in well under 200g.

S6 is coming down, minimal mould and nice sized buds with a very respectable finish.

large.P1100696.JPGlarge.P1100700.JPGlarge.P1100697.JPG

• Like 14

Nice result for you on the S6 @mokka, and they didn’t fall over lol 

Was it KK fv ? Mine have been pretty late both seasons, and luckily this year have missed the main mould fest. Last year was 26/10.

If you’re into Fv’s have a look at Seedsman Fv’s, I had decent results with these in this difficult year and was done end September to mid October. 

• Like 6

@Lea Valley yes it was Sweet Seeds fast version. I was a tad disappointed with it, obviously the crap august, September and October weather I had didn't help, but even so my S6 has coped and produced with this year.

I've already had a quick look at your seedsman fv diary, now they are all done, what was your favourite to grow, and favourite to smoke? The Jack herer fv caught my eye although it's genetics seem quite different to Sensi Seeds JH...

• Like 1

On 20/10/2017 at 8:14 PM, soiled said:

large.image.jpeg

Very respectable @mokka! Nicely done... Some very nice looking plants! Speaking of which... Soiled these are stonking! When are you harvesting? :yep:

• Like 3

Hadn't checked on some of my plants for 5 months... so didn't know what to expect...

Strawberry Amnesia

large.IMG_6461.JPGlarge.IMG_6460.JPG

large.IMG_6487.JPGlarge.IMG_6485.JPGlarge.IMG_6481.JPG

large.IMG_6512.JPG

Measured about 10ft high... shit prep, shit soil, no water or feed during the season and totally left to her own devices from start to finish, so pretty happy with this one... :yinyang:

• Like 5

Pulling 60oz dry...not too shabby at all considering i tossed much of the main colas away due to mold. Green Poison Sept 20th harvest. Nice to get a mature plant in before the thieves got to it and screwed up my season!

large.IMG_5958.JPG

large.IMG_5957.JPG

Edited by 912GreenSkell
  • Like 1

Looking Stella @912GreenSkell on the NON Fv Green Poison. Suprised to see 20 September, thought it would be later, perhaps something to do with latitude.

Tasted of Green Apples and Weed for me. Nice smoke. Will you do it again or too early to tell ?

@Lea Valley - Hey thanks bud....i like the green poison....really like it!! Super nice fruity stink(green apples and lychee fruit) and powerful indica dominant buzz. Not only am i rerunning the strain next season, but i am also giving the F1Fast green poison a go next year as well, and will grow them side-by-side. Also giving a couple of other sweet strains i try too(crystal candy and cream mandarin Fast)

@912GreenSkell

I lost my GP Fv’s to a full on mould fest this season in contrast to last years great results so no Green Apple weed for me. 

The GPfv will knock a crucial week or so off the finishing time for you as advertised. I was suprised when you said last year you were going to do the non Fv. Wonder if you’ll be able to tell the difference?

The others sound good but too but I’ve not done em.

I did have success with Seedsman Fv’s this year and will be doing them again next season. 

Edited by Lea Valley
  • Like 3

The reason I went with the regular and not the fast was an availability issue...the supplier here in North America, didn't have an Fast GP available or I would have got it instead. Damn sorry to hear about your mold fest...mine was well on its way to being just that, so i was happy to get her down when i did. Another week would have turned her into sludge. Even as it was i bet i tossed 60% of the main colas to rot.

Earlier isnt always better here either...often in august, the heat can be tremendous, and with such a close proximity to massive bodies of water and their surface evaporation, high heat brings intense high humidity. This season was a pretty bad one with average RH% being well over 70%.

Edited by 912GreenSkell