The Big Booty Bitches 2017 competition

Briar Fox

@SaladBar - nice, i bet she is excellent indoor....yeah the FCJ has performed VERY well for me over the last 2 seasons...last year it was 21oz dry and that was in a location with less than 8 hours of sun! As long as the season holds i expect this seasons to be much higher...already rock hard formation which seems typical to the strain.

Edited by 912GreenSkell

@912GreenSkell I took the top out after 2 weeks, so 2nd node.

large.P1100128.jpglarge.P1100160.jpg

I then trained the 2 leads to a cane at 45 degrees. At every subsequent node I only let one branch grow,

large.P1100541.JPG

and as the side branches grow, I remove all the side shoots, till flowering starts,

large.P1100543.JPG

The branches get pulled out/down to keep the canopy nice and level. Atm it´s 2m wide and long but only 1.5m high.

My G15 in the gh is now over 2m wide yet still only 1m high, I reckon that´ll sneak in to the comp although strictly speaking it doesn´t qualify as it wasn´t planted out by the end of June. Here´s a pic of her at plant out (6 July),

large.P1100146.JPG

It´s amazing what a weed plant can do in 11 weeks

large.P1100504.JPG

Edited by mokka
  • Like 11

@mokka - very interesting training method bud!! Nicely done!

I uploaded a couple of pics of the ladies

DP Think Fast, just under 2 meters in height

large.IMG_6009.JPG

Bomb Atomic just over 2 meters in height

large.IMG_6008.JPG

Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice, 2.25 meters tall

large.IMG_6014.JPG

large.IMG_6016.JPG

• Like 1

@mokka - the leaving a single branch per node...do you do that to concentrate nutrient flow to the single branch rather than a pair of branches per node to produce larger bud, or is there another reason i may be overlooking?

Edited by 912GreenSkell