ANNOUNCEMENT NEW STRAINS IN STOCK...

panik

More nice gear your putting out there , the Royal Mazar looks really satty . Are there a few phenotype's in the lineage or are they quite uniform ? 

Very interesting releases. Kodos to you and BP .  

• Like 2

Every strain I've grown has usually thrown out a few pheno's buddy but both Mazar and Royal Dane are IBLs so I would imagine they well be pretty uniform being an F1 hybrid.. 

Think my minds made up and I'll order a pack or two of AffieDaze on giroday as I love a good sofa locker:)

Edited by JGP81
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just a quick question @panikthe fire99, are crossed wiv auto,c99,so semi auto? Best to run on 18/6//12/12??was going to do all in 1room with gorilla haze  but got tents:skin_up::haveadab:all the best,chris

Edited by chris48
Forgot to add words

• 7 months later...

couple newcomers to the stables guys check them out :yep: ,...  

EXODUS

large.cheese1.jpg

Exodus is an old school Skunk x Afghani#1 we've taken this old school pungent classic and crossed it with its self to bring you some stinky, pungent, cheddar goodness make sure your carbon filters are up to scratch with these ladies in your grow room as there sure to bring you that old school funk,...

• Indoors and Outdoors
  • Sativa/Indica
  • 50 - 60 Days Flowering
  • Outdoor Mid - End October
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised

• Like 11

THE-KORE

large_ammo.jpg

Strain Lineage: Amnesia Core S1

We have taken the famous commercial Amnesia Core cut and crossed it with its self ,This highly resinous cross of lemony ,haze scented super silver haze is a sure fire winner in anyone's garden, if your after ammo (lemon haze) look no further 

• Sativa dominant
  • Height Medium-Tall
  • 9-10+ Weeks Flowering
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised

• Like 8

Whitey-Freeze Auto..

large.5a59221ba5bdb_user406701_pic1751188_1496780209(2).jpg

Strain Lineage: (Whitey Freeze Auto) X (Whitey Freeze Auto)

Whitey Freeze consists of old school classic white widow crossed with one of RGSC's favourite outdoor producing strains the mighty-gold, After crossing these to F2 we then back crossed a Whitey Freeze Auto back to the Feminised White Widow creating the Whitey Freeze Auto .

• Indoors and Outdoors
  • Height 50 - 110cm
  • 70 - 100 Days Finishing
  • Harvest July - September
  • Auto
  • Feminised

• Like 9

New one for outdoor guys,.. :yep: 

Patriot-Medicine Feminised

large.5a5922cb2553e_patmedskrk.jpg

Strain Lineage: (Skunk #1 x GG#3) x GG#3 x GG#3 x skunk#1

An excellent (Sk#1 x GG#3) x GG#3 pheno was backcrossed to an early GG#3 line ,now further crossed back to skunk#1 fem pollen to create feminised Patriot Medicine, This backcross to skunk#1 provides early skunky pheno's to the all ready early (skunk#1 xGG#3.) The christmas tree growth of the SK#1 helps these plants grow BIG with a finishing time around end September to end of October

• Harvest mid End September - End October
  • Mostly sativa
  • Height medium-Tall
  • Yield medium- large
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised
  • Like 10

Also been very busy updating the website lately guys theres lots new stuff on take a look , Bongs , Vapes, Grinders, scales, Rolling Tray, Rolling boxes etc,.. loads of goodies..... :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 14

looking grand there @panik

Those outdoor fellas should have some serious smoke on their hands this year.

Good luck chaps grow the shit out of 2018.

• Like 4

Just when you think youve bought all ya beans for the season...

hit submit insead of return., those auto freeze look ideal for a couple of random stealth drops, any chance @panic of a mix pack order?  Got some affies already but really like the look of the lemonade og also.. 

Edited by Russjackell
Pressed the wrong button
  • Like 3

dam panik. your on the ball mate. i thought i was up to scratch on your new gear

you have been a bizzy bee. there are some great new strains you have brought out. and i cant wait to try them. the skunk#1 x zkittles i am chuffed about. cant wait to grow them out. :yinyang:

the exodus and the whitey freeze auto appeal to me strait away. 

i have grew out the ammo core cut loads of times. selfing her, will know say produce of spring closest to the core cut as possible. 

lots of new stuff for the new year to be growing out. i cant wait. :taz:

• Like 2