Dodgee

10 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Cracking plants so far mate. Easy going growing, grows itself type of plants!

I only hope we can do em justice mate.

The next few weeks can often be where things start going wrong but touch wood n all, think I'm getting on top of that now.

Just everyone keep fingers crossed plz! lol 

Thanx for stopping by and for the likes folks!

:v:

• Like 3

Alright folks, here a few pics from yesterday evening there does appear to be two phenos as panik predicted. One stockier the other more slender.

Here's the stockier ones first,

large.72BBA153-4B11-4F12-BC04-71BB6BB1CA46.JPGlarge.5BA06EC7-5D00-4C54-B149-C6077459908B.JPGlarge.F4390E83-D67D-42C0-8ECE-394A4BD2BFEE.JPGlarge.FCB1DB31-EBD6-4BEC-BA07-5EC49232E065.JPGlarge.C2173AB6-DCBB-41FD-B475-4C97299FCD86.JPGlarge.76580D69-3DAB-4D18-8CCC-29DEA98934E5.JPGlarge.54FC6B5C-1A3A-47AD-A845-50EFDD4E1578.JPGlarge.C55D825E-56E9-42DC-99B6-6DF70C8D0A3B.JPG

The pics were taken immediately after lights on and they all needed a drink, hence the droopy appearance.  Its surprising how much warmer the 400 halide is to the 250hps. I turned the str up a notch, hopefully that will sort it and still leave a couple more notches for when the 600 goes in.

Back in a bit

• Like 8

@Dodgee .. all looking cushdie then mate ... I'm potting mine up tomorrow .. well .. today lol ... but it's payday so need to wait for Gert to come back from town .. I'm sure that I'll find something on here to amuse me until then ... 

Edited by MMG
  • Like 4

Just a few pics of the girls at day 6 flower.  Stretch has commenced but nothing unmanageable as yet.  I've started thinning out the lower branches and removed a few faded fan leaves too,

large.IMG_1320.JPGlarge.IMG_1318.JPGlarge.IMG_1316.JPGlarge.IMG_1315.JPGlarge.IMG_1314.JPGlarge.IMG_1309.JPGlarge.IMG_1308.JPGlarge.IMG_1306.JPGlarge.IMG_1304.JPGlarge.IMG_1303.JPGlarge.IMG_1302.JPG

Till next time folks, be lucky :skin_up:

• Like 7

Thanx for the kind words @Irishgirl

I really can't take any credit though, whether by chance or genetics or whatever, these are easily the healthiest most robust plants I've ran from seed in recent months.

Bigups should be directed @panik and real gorilla seeds.

Hopefully the stellar performance continues in coming weeks! :yep:

:)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Thanx for the kind words @Irishgirl

I really can't take any credit though, whether by chance or genetics or whatever, these are easily the healthiest most robust plants I've ran from seed in recent months.

Bigups should be directed @panik and real gorilla seeds.

Hopefully the stellar performance continues in coming weeks! :yep:

:)

Why thanks mate for the kind words, are you getting any nice smells off them yet @Dodgee they are going to be real nice when there full of them sticky resin coated fruity budz :yep: 

• Like 3

I did actually, after I thinned out the lower branches.

I sat down for a beer and as I raised it for a sip I got a big waft off my fingers.  Wasn't expecting it this early in flower tbh.

Fruity/skunky & slightly hashy.  Not quite citric/lemon yet but definitely that sweet rotten fruit aroma.

Was surprised how quickly the buds are forming too considering the short veg. Hard to make out in the pics above but definitely tops forming up already.

Really chuffed with these gems mate.  I might see if I can whip a few clones off next time I undertrim but whether I do or don't I'll definitely be investing in another pack or two.

Thanx again for the chance to run em mucka 

bests D

• Like 6

Yeah they do waft a bit mate lol and yeah there fast too watch them monster buds in 7 weeks time :yep: 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick apology as there won't be an update this weekend.

Kids are on half term and my mum (my usual babysitter) is busy looking after dad as he had his prostate out on Tuesday.

Kids are back in school/nursery Monday and I'll get down too take a few pics n check on things then.

Again apologies but I'm sure you all understand family first in these situations.

Thanx in advance for your patience folks.

Bests D

• Like 4

Totally understand @Dodgee .. my little girls at home too .. so I've been off my game .. well I was anyways .. hopefully I'm coming out of my funk .. lol ... good luck with it matey... :yep:

• Like 3

Good news! My aunt has offered to have the kids for a cpl hrs Saturday so hopefully I can get shit sorted then!

Happy days!

• Like 4

Ok folks managed to get a quick visit in yesterday and I'm glad too say everything's looking good! 

For a fucking change like! lol 

Unfortunately I got the call to head home an hr before lights on, so the only pics I could grab were rushed jobs with the light in the room off and my head stuck through the zipper and the green led cap Jonny on. lol 

Looking at the pics I think I shoulda just fast forwarded the timer by an hr lol 

Anyways,

large.IMG_1423.JPGlarge.IMG_1414.JPGlarge.IMG_1413.JPGlarge.IMG_1406.JPGlarge.IMG_1405.JPGlarge.IMG_1404.JPGlarge.IMG_1403.JPGlarge.IMG_1402.JPGlarge.IMG_1401.JPGlarge.IMG_1400.JPG

As you can see they've stretched like fuckery despite the mh, judging by the bud formation, I'm guessing stretch is probably done now.

I upped the reflector 6inches and swapped the mh for a 600w hps.

At the moment they're all drinking a litre every other day and are on just 1ml per litre pm ot organic nutes.

Sorry for the shite pics n all, I got a few more I'll post later if you can bear it lol 

Thanx for looking folks

nice1

• Like 7