Dodgee

Guest Key4

Early bud is better than no bud . Looking forward to the pics.

Im going to go sniff all my at the weekend and find that lemon one .

Good luck with the kids  lol 

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks well sorry for the lack of harvest pics but when I came to resize them it quickly became evident that some numpty who shall remain nameless.. (Dodgee u twat) had obviously smudged the lense with a resinous finger immediately before taking the first pic! Donut lol

For those interested in such things the final weigh in was just north of 300g or roughly 11zips in old money.

Nothing to write home about for growers here I realise, but when everything is taken into consideration (pot size/short veg/zero training/mh lighting in early flower/early harvest)... I was more than happy. Plenty for me n my mate to go on with till next time..

When I suss this new phone properly I'll add some pics of the final product in the gorilla random thread.

But for this diary. I think we're done.

Massive thanks to everyone who followed along and to all those who left words of encouragement and positivity along the way.

Hope to see you all in the lemonade of diary shortly.

Nice 1 Dodge

• Like 4

@Key4

I'll ask my mate for some input on that one bro.

It wrecks me, but everything does these days! coz I'm a light weight now lol

The scissor hash was divine.. Right until the point i turned white...

If that helps lol

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 2

Glad your back up and running man, and 11zips is ok considering your problems,.. get a smoke report up mate id like to hear it,.. :yep:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/06/2017 at 11:29 PM, panik said:

Thank you mate I appreciate the kind words, it's nice to here I'm doing something right umoungst the fuck up of letting seeds get mixed up,... but I'm sure there should be plenty of more good things to come,.. it's shame no ones doing the AffieDaze indoors I have high hopes for those too... I'm also working with some kosher kush x Tangie that blew a couple veteran stoners pals heads off the other day they couldn't believe it ... all good things to come mate it's a long slow road but you know what they say..

you send em ill grow em lol

e2a maybe not that well i shouldve pointed out .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

you send em ill grow em lol

e2a maybe not that well i shouldve pointed out .

What you after vince AffieDaze??

This diary has been great dodge mate well done. Even if your grow was shit :'). Haha we all know that's not true!

@panik heard nothing but good about these seeds man. The proof is in the pudding! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GrowingViking said:

This diary has been great dodge mate well done. Even if your grow was shit :'). Haha we all know that's not true!

@panik heard nothing but good about these seeds man. The proof is in the pudding! 

Thank you mate .. :yep: 

12 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

if no ones given it a go im happy to throw one in the mix for ya

I will sort somthing for ya when I'm back in uk mate :yep: 

• Like 1