Dodgee

Fuck it then! They getting the switch Thursday/Friday as per the plan.

Hopefully the small pot size and minimal veg time will keep them to reasonable... or I could top and clone the mainstems but that would increase veg time....

Hmmm get thinking rapid dodgeboy! lol 

Need a decision sooner rather than later on this one! lol 

Thanx very much for the reply mucka. It's knowledgable, honest answers like this many breeders lack.

Too many are content to respond with some bullshit: cultivation of cannabis is illegal, seeds are for souvenir purposes only, can't advise blah blah blahedy fucking blah..

Yeh right! I know why I bought the damn seeds. You know why I bought the damn seeds.  So stfu or gimme the relevant! Donut.

lol soz I'm ranting lol

I'm still a bit emotional obviously lol 

Thanks again bro. Top lad 

• Like 2

Here you go mate taken an hour ago  just for you,.. at a good friends whos also running them... and I think everyone knows you get no bullshit from us mate what you see is what you get , well we do try anyway.. lol

large.59121dce30887_gorillahazeweek4.jpg

4 weeks and 2 days into flower stacking up pretty well and getting a size on, I'm getting citrus fruity tones on the fingers after rubbing these girls up the fruity bitches ..:naughty:

Id switch no lower than 16inches , I'm noticing 2 phenos the one here in front was smaller when switch and is about 3.5 ft real stocky mofo,... ones behind are 4ft + but were bigger when switched so  have had to be bent and trained ,...

Hope that helps mate :yep:

Edited by panik
  • Like 12

Just for me! lol 

Pack it in or you be making me blush next lol 

Just outta nosiness... soil/coco/hydro? If the formers what size pot???

Did I mention I was a cheeky fucker? lol 

Seriously though, thanx for the info and advice.  I'll take it aboard n greatfully too aye.

Nnnnnice1 bruva

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, panik said:

Here you go mate taken an hour ago  just for you,.. at a good friends whos also running them... and I think everyone knows you get no bullshit from us mate what you see is what you get , well we do try anyway.. lol

large.59121dce30887_gorillahazeweek4.jpg

4 weeks and 2 days into flower stacking up pretty well and getting a size on, I'm getting citrus fruity tones on the fingers after rubbing these girls up the fruity bitches ..:naughty:

Id switch no lower than 16inches , I'm noticing 2 phenos the one here in front was smaller when switch and is about 3.5 ft real stocky mofo,... ones behind are 4ft + but were bigger when switched so  have had to be bent and trained ,...

Hope that helps mate :yep:

:naughty::yep:

• Like 3

70% soil 30% perlite, 8.5L pots in an Auto-Pot system, 2" clay pebbles in the bottom,.. under 600w lights , 10" - 1500cfm box fan with passive intake 4 x 8" grills   ,.. room temps 28c lights on 26c lights off ,.. 55% humidity,.. oscillating fans blowing a gentle breeze,.. 4 weeks 2 days and 20hrs into flower,.. nutes used hydrotops solo grow and solo root stim,  for veg and bloom is  on hydrotops solo bloom 3ml a litre and hydrotops solo boost 4ml a litre , I found a nat yesterday but killed it , I might give them a flush through for 2 days end of week but ill see ,... anything else you need to know  you nosey parker,.. lol 

Edited by panik
  • Like 9

nice one @dodgy and@panik . Gotta love amnesia . Something about that haze smell thats irresistible....fermented fruit or something. Such a beaut smell. A fast haze is very desirable. Should have got soem of these with my GGolds and whitey's. Ah well there's always next year...Looking forward to seeing them done by others. 

Edited by gravy_14
  • Like 4

Hmmmmmm:rolleyes:

Nah, I think you just about covered it there bro..

only just like!  :rofl:

Actually :g: one more thing.....?

Kidding lol 

Honestly though. Thanx again mate. 100% spot on customer service already right there. 

Ps nice of "sometimes" to show up  eh!? 

Do a bit like.. for a change n all..

Pulling his finger out is he? 

;)

Saying that.

It is that time of year I suppose.. lol 

Cheers guys

• Like 6

3 hours ago, panik said:

stem rub is citrus lemons, 

Cor, I love a good stem rub

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

It is that time of year I suppose.. lol 

You could say that mate...;)

large.user406701_pic1734583_1492720963.jpg

• Like 10

I'm only joshing coz he went awol on us.

(Swanning it in a 5star no doubt. That or a mud shack. U never know with him innit)

No doubts he'll be keeping himself busy the next few months. 

Try n visit us eh! @Ch@ppers 

Always enjoyed yr input about the place mucka.

As u say. Be lucky

• Like 4

Very funny .. very Interesting .. very good .. lol .. @Dodgee .. bloody great info there from yourself and @panik .. I'm right then in my thinking that the Gorilla Haze is mightily stronger and more robust than the Fire99... yay :yahoo:it's about time I got something right ... lol ... I'll be taking a seat in here I think so I don't miss anything .. I will get our Gert to do us some chocolate brownies or something.. yummmm 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MMG said:

Very funny .. very Interesting .. very good .. lol ..

I must agree wit @MMG. I do think tis diary will b a gud one 2 following. MMG has really covered it 4 me with his comments. I'll say no more, no more 2 b said. B lucky @Dodgee :yep:.

• Like 3

OK folks only a few crappy pics today but I'll get some better ones tomorrow for definite.

More just a note to remind myself 12/12 started last night so today is day 1.

large.E61DFEFF-3766-4C50-99C1-9911C3E98422.JPGlarge.A773C21D-5AA0-42A4-990A-5392FC7C6F6C.JPGlarge.EA46CC91-40F5-4B78-94C3-8E9EEDC6FFF2.JPGlarge.9EEAF456-53B8-45BC-9598-CF138EF05A04.JPGlarge.6AE14703-B5E5-4050-8754-30935CB31F1A.JPGlarge.BCA2337E-267D-48AF-9F6D-260984FD4680.JPGlarge.832E9372-87A8-421E-944F-52D1BB78E575.JPG

In an effort to control that stretch I've opted to run a metal halide for the first couple of weeks flower (that an I forgot to replace the spare 600bulb when the last one went lol ).

So I'll grab a new 600 tomorrow but for now they're under a 400w mh.

Like I said I'll leave that in there for the next 10-14 days then change out for the 600w hps. 

Uptil now they've only had root stim and some mycos.  I'll top dress a few goodies and top the pots up with another inch of fresh compo when I'm down there tomorrow.

Until next time folks. Take it sleazy :skin_up:

• Like 9

Blimey mate they are looking real nice, I was looking at the pics thinking shit he is going to have a fight on his hands keeping them below the lights but then read your putting in the halide for a few weeks :yep: wise choice I think mate these are going to explode..

Edited by panik
  • Like 4

Cracking plants so far mate. Easy going growing, grows itself type of plants!

I only hope we can do em justice mate.

The next few weeks can often be where things start going wrong but touch wood n all, think I'm getting on top of that now.

Just everyone keep fingers crossed plz! lol 

Thanx for stopping by and for the likes folks!

• Like 6