Dodgee

Ok folks, another Dodgee escapade in the making.

Seeds landed Monday but I was away, wasn't actually due back till tomorrow but a family issue meant an early return so I made a trip to the PO sorting office and collected the beans.

Anyways the forums favourite primate (I always thought it was BP in the gorilla suit myself but who knows maybe they bought or a job lot or god forbid maybe they share! Not at the same time we can but hope.. lol ) but yeh you all know who I'm talking about, the good lad we call Panik, he very kindly donated me a pack of his Gorilla Haze to try out! Top job!

And a 12 pack to boot! Happy days...

Big ups n massive thanks for the generousity! @panik

Anyways the official start for the indoor diary (beans in dirt) will be tomorrow.

The outdoor will follow in a coupler few weeks.

I'll cover both in here side by side and will give the various details as they appear in my mashed up mind.

Til tomorrow folks...

Ta

• Like 12

nice one... we accidentally got a six pack of gorilla haze amongst our gorilla gold that we ordered but thought not to make anything of it after we gleaned the archives on her :).  

Good luck mate! Sounds really good the Gorilla haze I'd like to try some but i've got enough seeds lol . Amnesia is being used a bit now fr outdoor crosses and seems to be proving itself well by the look of it. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the gorilla haze mate :yep:

• Like 2

@Oss

Yes mate ran them at 51 lat  went into oct I couldn't and wouldn't like to give advise that far north mate ,but there's no reason you couldn't give them a bash id love to see how they faired up there :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, panik said:

@Oss

Yes mate ran them at 51 lat  went into oct I couldn't and wouldn't like to give advise that far north mate ,but there's no reason you couldn't give them a bash id love to see how they faired up there :yep: 

Got a pack already so will just stick a couple out this year n see how they fair. Have some hashplant1 x GG2 to try too so will be interesting to compare as I think ammo is in the hp1

• Like 2

By what iv seen mate they are some vigorous girls, lovely smells too proper skunky lemon stem rub off them  I really hope they finish for you mate or get close at least :yep: 

• Like 1

Beans hit dirt last night.

Bit later than planned unfortunately but shit happened.

Anyways hopefully have a few seedling shots up by the weekend!

Stay stoned D

• Like 3

Apologies for the crap pics but I was a bit battered..

Anyways dad too 6.  All up n shells shed (a record for me lately and the method n madness hasn't changed so gonna have to put it down to the genetic vigour of these babies).

large.015E62E3-D682-4487-97FF-2E61721FD361.JPGlarge.6EAC5FFD-A6CD-4A52-A9B5-007BEA1E7E8F.JPGlarge.7E437BB3-2070-46A0-AAFA-E8DC7478D17E.JPGlarge.C3C34521-1463-4C3C-8E4D-389F2CB3BCD1.JPG

A bit leggy but no harm. There's room in the pots for another inch of soil..

The outer pots are 5L tomato pots. The inner pots are fibre pots which I cut the bottoms out of. A teaspoon of mycos was dropped in the bottom of each inner pot. Dirt is just Wilkos multi purpose.

Nowt fancy like.

Anyways till next week.

Ta D

Edited by Dodgee
Still battered. Can't spell!
  • Like 10

Nice start mate.

Looking forward to seeing the RGSC's indoor along side the outdoor. Are you running the Haze both indoor and out?

Nice one

Tigs :guitar:

Yes tigs. Indoor and out.  

These 6 inside and the others outside. 3 in garden and 3 in a proper gg.  

Just waiting on a new t5 from amazon. The numpties sent me a 4ft instead of the 2ft model I ordered. Fuckwits.

Thanks for calling in man.

• Like 6