Dodgee

Cheers Panik,  if things carry on as they are I will be a happy bunny in another 5/6 weeks time!

Heres a few more crappy pics for anyone whose interested,

large.IMG_1425.JPGlarge.IMG_1420.JPGlarge.IMG_1418.JPGlarge.IMG_1411.JPGlarge.IMG_1409.JPGlarge.IMG_1407.JPG

I'll do my best too get some better ones in the coming weeks.

Thanx for looking folks, and for the likes too, much appreciated 

nice1 Dodge

• Like 10

Fuck me! They have shot up jesus! What size pot are they in mate? And did you top them at any time? I'm about to do my final transplant before flip and god damn I'm shitting myself lol

• Like 4

Looking dandy them @Dodgee .. I need soil to pot my Gorillas ... I need it badly too but purse is empty till Monday next week .. Just hope they'll be ok ... 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Geordiejames420 said:

Fuck me! They have shot up jesus! What size pot are they in mate? And did you top them at any time? I'm about to do my final transplant before flip and god damn I'm shitting myself lol

There in 5litre tomato pots mate.

Currently thanking fuck I didn't use 11's lol  even 6.5s would've pushed the limit tbh I think.

Though it's worth noting these plants have had zero training height wise. No lst, no topping, no supercropping or pinching.

A light under trim at around 10 days into 12/12 is all training wise tbh.

Just left on there merry way as it were.

The only thing that's kept them under the light so far, is the small pots and metal halide lighting.

That and a wary eye n fast hand on the rope ratchet lol 

I can probably get another 6 inches lift on the parabolic but then its bare bulb time if they go further.

Thanx to everyone else who looked in and thanx for the likes n kind words too.

Hopefully have a better update in a few days guys.

nice1 D

• Like 6

Fuck I'm currently in 3.5 litre coco was doing my final transplant into 11s tommorow I ain't got no other pots, now you are literally making this young Geordie fucking shit his self I might need to tie the cunts down with fucking timber if they go your height! lol so scared now dodge!!

• Like 4

@Geordiejames420

You'll be alright mate. 

Have you ever mainlined a plant before?  Awesome way of managing height I've found in the past.  And if your only potting on today you got time.  Top and train for 4 mains per plant.  Should be able to get that far as your rooting out the 11's.

Then supercrop the mains if they start crazy reaching.

That would be my advice anyway mucka (for what little it's worth lol )

Thanks again everyone.  Hoping to visit again tonight so maybe an update later on or tomorrow.

Take it sleazy mofos 

• Like 5

Thanx guys.

Well I don't know if my photography skills are actually getting worse or if my camera lenses is fucked somehow but these pics aren't getting much better lol

Good news though I have a bit more height to play with than I first thought, can probably raise the light another foot if needs be.

A few snaps from last night here, day 23 I think,

large.IMG_1467.JPGlarge.IMG_1469.JPGlarge.IMG_1475.JPGlarge.IMG_1482.JPGlarge.IMG_1487.JPGlarge.IMG_1489.JPGlarge.IMG_1490.JPGlarge.IMG_1500.JPGlarge.IMG_1510.JPGlarge.IMG_1537.JPG

Thanx for watching.

Nice1 Dodge

• Like 7

Cheers @Irishgirl

Hope yours are looking good.  I need to catch up on some diaries but can't stay out of the election topics today! lol  

I'll check in ys soon as hun :yep:

Whilst I'm here though, these are the only 2 whole plant pics which are almost worth posting so this is whatcha get soz peeps!

large.IMG_1459.JPGlarge.IMG_1503.JPG

Till next time folks, 

Take care, nice1 dodge

• Like 13

Notes to self: 

a) buy more yoyos 

b) stop losing the fucking yoyos

lol 

Update again in a day or two folks.

Thanx for all the likes n all, tidy

nice1 Dodge 

• Like 4

Good stuff Dodgee .They look like a quick flowering plant ,well, I hope they are and please god they're hazy ,hairy and dank, like a burger .

• Like 2