Free Seeds .....Indoor, Outdoor COMP..

If selected, im going to flower them light dep UK styly :oldtoker::oldtoker: So I can do anything you would like @panikwould like to try the Fire 99, but no worries if not, never grown an Haze in my life either, so im easy like Sunday morning :yep:

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, panik said:

I think I should pick the strains lol 

personally I'd like to see a few more guys running the regular strains such as early grape berry and patriot medicine x gg , also would like to see a few run the Fire99's indoors and gorilla Haze , I'll have a think tonight how I'm going to play this and maybe put up the contestants and strain names tomorrow :yep: 

@panik I'm up for Early Grape Berry (or any one in fact as I think it's ace you're letting us try these ) :yinyang:

Edited by Breezus
Fat fingers

I'd be happy to do an in and out grow, I'm liking the sound of the early grape berry. 

(I've got a sweet tooth) 

;)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, nudger36 said:

If selected, im going to flower them light dep UK styly :oldtoker::oldtoker: So I can do anything you would like @panikwould like to try the Fire 99, but no worries if not, never grown an Haze in my life either, so im easy like Sunday morning :yep:

Mate that fire og sounds like a killer strain, thats my top choice too. 

• Like 2

Wow just found this thread, how exciting. Well done @panik for putting this comp on, I'm sure it will b a good comp.

Good luck to all who have entered :oldtoker:.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JeremiahJump said:

I would love to try some of these amazing looking strains up here in the Scottish countryside count me in.

Hey @JeremiahJump Scotland,  I'm sure da weather is similar 2 Ireland but even wetter & colder. What lat you in & what seeds did u pick, just curiosity. Hope you don't mind me asking. :oldtoker:.

• Like 3

Is it to late to enter ? We recently talked and you advised be on getting 1 if a few strains, I have gone for the greengold.. I would love to be a part of this. Please let me no .. Thanks

• Like 1

Your a good man @panik, nice to give back to the community. I've got to many strains to run already and I'm shit at keeping a diary. I'm more interested on seeing how your work finishes at different lats. Every has been waiting for this day where the green gold goes public. Kodos to you both. 

• Like 2

Ok here it is ,

Slight Rule change lol we like breaking the rules and boundaries round here , well rules are there to be broken right!:unsure:

So we've  just been going over the names,.. for the life of us we cant pick 6 names of each, every time we pick 6 then were like oh but what about? ... what about?.... I feel like simon cowell picking the line up to x factor,..So we've reviewed the situation and going by the count, its not like we have hundreds of names to widdle down so iv decided I'm going to send you all seeds  yep you read that right I'm sending you all free seeds to trail, EXCEPT the guys that already have seeds as I think that's a tad unfair you greedy buggers,...

So I'm going to put a list of names up,.. please any new comers I'm sorry but this is the deadline now and the names going up is the final draw, I'm thinking  for all indoor  guys/girls on the list I will put your name an strains I think you should grow if you have a different preference please speak up an give it, I will be sending 6 X seeds of each strain so 12 in total....  we will also stick with 1ST ,2ND,and  3RD prizes

Outdoor Guys/Girls

Right I will put this list up with names and the strains iv chosen for you going by the lats iv been told or assuming your at if they are wrong or you was wanting a particular strain please speak up and we can see what we can do , but obviously I'm choosing the strains cos it would be pointless someone in Scotland growing gorilla haze hoping to pull in an early smoke when GG3 or Whitey Freeze might be a better option for you , don't get me wrong id love to see Gorilla Haze grown at lat 55 to see the outcome :naughty:

All outdoor guys/girls id like to see your young'uns in the ground by mid june also no dilly dallying ...

Indoor list

@kyle28.... @Inspiration101... @widowman11....  @vince noir rock n roll star...  @chris48....  @Kane... @Arthur Mix..... @Geordiejames420....  @MMG... @Breezus... @cocopips... @Euphoria.... @Phoenix . @Badbadger

I'm thinking ,..Gorilla Haze + Fire99 you all ok with that 6 pack of each, if so please pm me you safe addys.. :yep: 

Outdoor list

@mr_git    @English Archer    @Blaze_One   @Mr blue   @spondy   @Asher Gong   @bearukc  @Andromedian  @tigseyjnr   @nudger36  @cumbriangreen   @Razza420  @Exile420  @Jumpin Jack  @Captain Kush  @JeremiahJump  @ramblingmadman  @Irishgirl   @TEESSIDE GROWS 

Ok you Guys tell me what you want to grow id suggest the further north you are, the wiser your strain choice should be, GG3, Whitey Freeze, Patriot Medicine x GG and early grape berrys being the earlier choices , totally down to you if you want to try any strain and would be a good test of strain v's nature to be honest,.. All you southerners jump on the Gorilla Haze, Fire99's , GreenGolds, Grape berry's, what ever you like.. :yep: 

Happy times and growing guys/girls lets get this grow show going....Pm me all safe addys guys ill post everything out Tuesday morning after the Easter break

HAPPY EASTER..

Panik....

• Like 26

What an offer @panik :notworthy: spreading seeds of love 

:( I missed out.. I'm in for everything in 2018 so make sure you do another.. Count me in for that now lol 

ATB everyone :v: 

Edited by MauisGhost
  • Like 3

Thanks for the opportunity @panikstuff like this keeps the boards buzzing, Respecto Mundo :yep: that Fast Diesel looks nice in the gallery too. 

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 3