Free Seeds .....Indoor, Outdoor COMP..

i can fit some indoors in in two months if thats eny good to yer ..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i can fit some indoors in in two months if thats eny good to yer ..

:yep: 

• Like 3

I would love to, but I am all set up for this year, if the offer is on next year, will do you a good diary 

• Like 1

I'll put myself in for this one please..

it would be an outdoor grow 

Nice one @panik

Wasn't gonna do a diary this year, but will happily do so for some of ya seeds

will be a good test too.. It's bloody wet and windy in my parts

Tigs

• Like 1

I would love to have a bash, can do light dep UK style :yep::yep: Fire 99 sounds very tasty.

Edited by nudger36
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, nudger36 said:

I would love to have a bash, can do light dep UK style :yep::yep: Fire 99 sounds very tasty.

Would love to see that show...;)

• Like 1

Gonna be popping some beans in the next week for my next grow so I think I'm gonna miss this one. Just letting you know like, someone else can take my potential place in the draw :yep:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chester Copperpot said:

Gonna be popping some beans in the next week for my next grow so I think I'm gonna miss this one. Just letting you know like, someone else can take my potential place in the draw :yep:

IF you wanna be the special one out the group and start you own thread early ill send you a pack of gorilla Haze..:naughty:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, panik said:

IF you wanna be the special one out the group and start you own thread early ill send you a pack of gorilla Haze..:naughty:

That is very kind of you... Yeah sure I'll grow that :D the haze bit scares me though  lol what are the specifics with this one? I've tried looking but I can only find what looks like a reseller with a similar name to yours.

Edited by Chester Copperpot
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chester Copperpot said:

That is very kind of you... Yeah sure I'll grow that :D the haze bit scares me though  lol what are the specifics with this one? I've tried looking but I can only find what looks like a reseller with a similar name to yours.

Pm sent..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cumbriangreen said:

Hey Panik been looking forward to this for years!:yep: Website looks sweet. Be intrigued to run some of your strains. Would start a thread on it.  

Is that your name down on the list then :yep: 

• Like 3

put my name down m8 would love to try your beans at lat 55, already started some seeds this is going to be my first gg this year tho lol 

Edited by Razza420
  • Like 3