Free Seeds .....Indoor, Outdoor COMP..

Been thinking on it and I could probably fit another few in the garden so if you had a strain which I could do half a pack outdoors n the other half indoors then....

Well your call anyway mate.  Plenty of better growers than me already thrown there hat in so I won't be too surprised/disappointed if you already got it covered like.

That gorilla ammo got be salivating I gotta admit! lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dodgee said:

That gorilla ammo got be salivating I gotta admit! lol

Soon as I read that that's exactly the strain I thought of and what a good way to test her , running here side by side indoors an out , now that would be a good show to watch.. :yep: 

• Like 3

Would be my pleasure mate.

No fancy stuff mind. Be dirt in pots n basic feed both indoor and out.

I got a m2 tent sat idle at the mo so I'd bang 3 in there under light. 

And the other 3 out back with the autos..

Just drop me a pm when you make your final choices mucka.

Nice1 dodge

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dodgee said:

Would be my pleasure mate.

No fancy stuff mind. Be dirt in pots n basic feed both indoor and out.

I got a m2 tent sat idle at the mo so I'd bang 3 in there under light. 

And the other 3 out back with the autos..

Just drop me a pm when you make your final choices mucka.

Nice1 dodge

Cant pm you its saying you cant receive messages???

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, panik said:

Cant pm you its saying you cant receive messages???

Sorry mate inbox was full!  

Try again when u got chance mucka

I will definitely make some room to do a GG diary on a couple of your strains.They sound amazing..

Thanks for starting this for us growers:skin_up:

• Like 1

got a few of your the 7's above ground in pot's today, very quick to germinate. Really looking forward to see how these turn out :george:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MeMyselfAndIGuerilla said:

got a few of your the 7's above ground in pot's today, very quick to germinate. Really looking forward to see how these turn out :george:

Mate if these are the beans Kong sent you iv just been sitting here thinking and  I'm pretty sure they aint 7's,. I'm sure,.. well 99.9% sure they are GreenGold , I did tell him but half the time he doesn't lsten to me in a world of his own eating bananas,..:taz:.............:yep:

I will ask him though soon as I chat with him...

Edited by panik
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, panik said:

Mate if these are the beans Kong sent you I'm pretty sure they aint 7's I'm sure well 99.9% sure they are GreenGold , I did tell him but half the time he doesn't lsten to me in a world of his own eating bananas,..:taz:.............:yep:

Not heard from kong, sunning it up i beleive :pirate: these were sent to me by @JGP81 who got them via kong im assuming..? as for banana's.. anymore and he might well turn into 1 lol ill put a diary up in this section or photos as they progress in your piccy thread

Edited by MeMyselfAndIGuerilla
  • Like 1

I am looking forward to watching the various pheno growers strutting their stuff

top stuff all round I say

• Like 1

8 hours ago, panik said:

Mate if these are the beans Kong sent you iv just been sitting here thinking and  I'm pretty sure they aint 7's,. I'm sure,.. well 99.9% sure they are GreenGold , I did tell him but half the time he doesn't lsten to me in a world of his own eating bananas,..:taz:.............:yep:

I will ask him though soon as I chat with him...

Only just realised ive received the goodies you sent yourself - checked safe addy today. thank you @panik - notice my mate looking at the back of the gorilla haze packet in the background. gave him a few to run indoor's. Told him to get he's good camera back out and get some snaps

17793294_10158442125490058_911715167_n.j

Again big up to @panik you to kind sir

Edited by MeMyselfAndIGuerilla
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, panik said:

Is he texting all his pals to tell them about RealGorllaSeeds.com lol 

he was checking the website or trying to? unfortunetly ive changed the internet code haha :toldya:

• Like 2