Free Seeds .....Indoor, Outdoor COMP..

Ok as promised ,

I'm willing to give out some free seeds in replace for an indoor or outdoor diary, you can pick any 2 packs of seeds you like but id like a full informative indoor or outdoor grow off in our sub forum , I will choose 6 indoor growers and 6 outdoor growers and were start 2 separate grow logs , that way we can get 1st, 2nd , and 3rd prizes , ...

1ST Prize ,   T-Shirt, Grinder, and 36 seeds of your choice ....

2ND Prize ,  Grinder, and 24 seeds of your choice...

3RD Prize ,  12 seeds of your choice....

All entries in by Friday 7th April ,

Rules are there are no Rules what happens in RGS club stays in RGS club lol  No all jokes aside lets get this party started looking forward to you guys going head to head showing your best grow skillz... :yep: 

All I will ask is you have to have over 50 post, we want regular weekly, monthly updates and pics, we will pick the participants at random so no fighting please, and best diary, information, plant pics and review wins ...

Good Luck ..

Edited by panik
  • Like 33

Awesome :)  please can I put my name down for a chance :)  I'm sure I could find a plot for some rgsc seeds :)  (I'll be getting a better camera/phone sorted soon, so wouldnt be low quality fuzzy pics either, lol)

Even if I dont get picked I'm sure I'll pick up a couple of packs of beans from you guys before I've finished planting out :)

Cheers 

• Like 2

I would like to participate in the indoor competition.  Am just building a new shed and intend to up my game on creating quality time lapse movies from seed to crop.

• Like 5

Aghhh, I really haven't got any room at all to run anything else this year on top of what I already have planned :wallbash: but I am literally watering at the mouth over your strains :P 

Fucksake. Can't wait to see how these turn out for people!

• Like 2

Nice one and ATB with the new venture too :yep:

One quick question when would you like the diaries started by? I've been greedy and already got a handful to do lol

• Like 6

Ah.... just been drooling over your strains.. I'd be in if you'll have me, but would be probably August due to holidays and other growing commitments  before I could start a diary.

would be indoor only. thanks

• Like 1

Had a look at your strains but it didn't load up. But I'd be up for the indoor category, always nice growing something new :yep:

• Like 1

May well bung up a little up close and percy style thread in this section. No need to send any freebies as already got plenty on the way as it is. So you saying you want the threads started by April 7th or just applicants will be selected by then?

• Like 1

ill chuck my name in the hat @panik if i may man, nice one. Loving what you are doing in the scene mate top class stuff, ive wanted to start a similar venture for years.

• Like 2

I'll be watching with interest! Already bitten off more than I can chew! No harm in scouting for 2018 though :yep:

• Like 2

Ok sorry guys, time scales .....

Ok lets have all Outdoor diary's started by end of May as I know May, mid-May is prime as plant out time, so all diary's, threads for outdoors started by then... And all reports, reviews in by 20th nov that give time for drying, curing smoking and sobering up for review write ups.. lol   

And shall we say 1st May for the Indoor diarys, threads as well let me know when's good for some of you guys as I know some of you might have things going and are waiting for them to finish off etc, but if Mays good with you guys were go from there :yep: 

And finish lines can be 20th November as well  that should give y'all near 6 months to get your grow on..

Eta, changed dates again slightly as gives people a bit more time.. 

AND TO GIVE SOME MORE TIME FOR ENTRY'S WE WILL PICK  ALL THE PARTICAPENTS BY FRIDAY 14TH APRIL  THAN THAT GIVES US TIME TO POST OUT ALL SEEDS TO THE QUALIFYING PEEPS READY FOR THE GROW SHOW.....:yinyang:

Edited by panik
  • Like 9

@panik perfect mate thats plenty of time I'll put my hand up for this please.

Thanks buddy it's going to be a fun year.

• Like 2