Blue Cheese & Bubba Kush CBD

Slippy One

The story of the broken Bubba Kush. 

Tin of beans I think .. ripped her head clean off. Poor Bubba K. :(

large.IMG_1284.JPG

Took action, I cleaned her cut with a scalpel and put the head into a peat pellet after a douse of rooti gel.. paid off, she took root 9 day later..

large.IMG_1314.JPG

Now shes outdoors enjoying a spot called Cheeky Slope with bucket loads of bonemeal for her seed baring months.. 

large.IMG_1360.JPG

Bubba K's are officially indestructible. lol 

Tune in next week, when we find out what happen to the rest of her, the stem bit.. :D

• Like 2

Bubba K clone roots after 10 days in the sun.. large.IMG_1361.JPG

Random Bubba K mum. They were fine specimens, all 5 of them. 

large.IMG_1364.JPG

7 seconds later this snail was 43m away :D large.IMG_1355.JPG

• Like 7

Some serious plot work has been put in over the last couple of weeks. Really nice work and layed a great foundation for the ladies :yep:

Cages look great and that bubba kush clone had a great root mass and ready for the hole :)

Some fine work and we at Dinafem are loving following along with your outdoor endeavour :)

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! And we will be back in on the next update :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

So the Dinafem story continues... 

1st up the broken stemmed Blue Cheese that I was going to discard as I didn't think it would make it:

Repaired with a paintbrush and wire back in May, stem was bruised and looked crushed...

large.IMG_1452.JPG

Then buried her in expensive Atami seedling mix as a last try to repair, she sat doing nothing for about 2 weeks after this, while her sisters were all shooting upwards...large.IMG_1451.JPG

Now, she's 11 feet tall and slightly bigger. :Dlarge.IMG_1458.JPG

a Bubba Kush in her tyre...large.IMG_1457.JPG

My spot called Old Faithful in full Dinaswing..(spot the flowing GG3 male near the centre)large.IMG_1456.JPG

nice bushy Bubba Kushlarge.IMG_1450.JPG

this pic taken in the same spot my profile pic was taken.. large.IMG_1447.JPG

Guerrilla Gold #3 getting ready to pollinate the Dinagirlslarge.IMG_1446.JPG

so as you can see the Dinafem genes have had a good year so far. This is just 1 plot updated, as the rest are too far for regular visits. 

Hope everyone else is having a good run so far.

:D

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

So glad you stuck with that snapped blue cheese mate and even better to read she is now doing a lot better than expected :yep:

Some beautiful looking Dinafem bushes that look like they will do very well :) also nice cross you have planned :yep:

Really nice looking outdoor ladies and thank you for the added pictures very much! 

Keep up the outdoor fight mate :)

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Pollen collection all done. I took pics to show how I did it. I mix plain flour & pollen at a ratio of about 4:1 and put them into small paper envelopes for the fridge. I'm making some more next week, which will go into the freezer for long term storage. 

The pollen is a Canadian strain called Guerilla Gold #3, semi auto genetics that improve finishing times and potency. Not stable to veg but offspring are. 

large.IMG_1467.JPGlarge.IMG_1469.JPGlarge.IMG_1470.JPGlarge.IMG_1472.JPGlarge.IMG_1473.JPG

I had planned to do a mass pollination at a few sites, now the plan is to be more selective for tighter breeding traits. Some mothers out there are outstanding, so I'll select them. I'll update with a some pollination pics in a few weeks. 

Mothers aren't flowering yet. Few weeks should do it. 

Happy growing all. Hope the sunshine and weather lasts.

:D

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Let the GG3 pollen fest, phase 2 begin. :D

Day 1 of the pollen collection...

large.IMG_1474.JPG

A heavily pregnant GG3 purebred female...

large.IMG_1475.JPG

And my biggest dinagirl, the 12 foot tall Blue Cheese, just starting to flower. Several branches of which will be used for pollination.. 

large.IMG_1477.JPG

blue cheese x GG3 = Guerrilla Blues? :D

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

That 12 foot blue cheese is going to be a sight to behold :)

Thank you for taking the time to go to your plot and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Nice crosses you are creating. Good luck :)

All the best 

Mark..