Blue Cheese & Bubba Kush CBD

Slippy One

Lovely plot you have there! And I like the sheet idea attracting worms! All the best for the season :yep:

• Like 2

On 30/03/2017 at 6:07 AM, Slippy One said:

large.IMG_1239.JPGLet the games begin! :D

Operation Dinamum is a go go. 

Stickers are a nice touch too!

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark top service! 

Great to see they landed safe and sound :yep: let the games begin :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Ok so the beans went into a soak for 24hrs. Most had split, then into the dirt. They did nothing for a few days then popped out together on the 3rd day. 100% germination,and I wouldn't expect anything less from the dinafem beans. 2 sprouts had their heads stuck in the seed husk, which hadn't quite spilt. One of which had her cotyledon 'ears' ripped off, and I still since recovered and looking strong. Here's some pics of the dina gals..

large.IMG_1245.JPGlarge.IMG_1244.JPGlarge.IMG_1246.JPG

you can can see the ears were ripped off, but luckily the main shoot was intact. Ignore the bigger plant, that's a personal grow.. 

onwards and upwards dinababies! :D 

• Like 4

Update:

large.IMG_1250.JPGlarge.IMG_1260.JPG

damage minimal, the cotyledon leaves protected the main shoot, they're all gonna make it. :D 

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 4

100% germination is always a great way to start a grow :) and all seedlings are looking great :yep:

Great to see them all above ground now the fun can really begin :bong:

Thank yiu for the seedling update much appreciated!

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2017 at 4:09 PM, Slippy One said:

Weekly update. I'm loving these ladies. :D

Repotting them in about 10 days. 

large.IMG_1269.JPG

Healthy looking seedling getting ready to be potted up and get some vigorous growth going :yep:

Nice work so far and thank you for the seedling shots mate much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

Major disaster in the kitchen. Something dropped onto a Bubba Kush and decapitated her. With quick thinking, I took the severed head cleaned up the cut and dipped her in rooting powder with a fresh peat pellet. Only time will tell if the body will grow another shoot, or if the clone takes. I'll keep you posted.

bloody drama :D

large.IMG_1285.JPGlarge.IMG_1284.JPG

• Like 4

Fingers crossed, i think the body will grow back..dropped a few objects onto seedlings myself ;) Good idea to try for a clone too :yep:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-4-28 at 5:30 AM, Slippy One said:

Major disaster in the kitchen. Something dropped onto a Bubba Kush and decapitated her. With quick thinking, I took the severed head cleaned up the cut and dipped her in rooting powder with a fresh peat pellet. Only time will tell if the body will grow another shoot, or if the clone takes. I'll keep you posted.

bloody drama :D

large.IMG_1285.JPGlarge.IMG_1284.JPG

Quick thing mate and I have my fingers crossed that the top will clone :yep:

Nice recovery if she roots which I have faith she will :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

large.IMG_1289.JPG

A week later she's put 3 new shoots out (good rootball), and the top should sprout roots any day now. Oh the drama but we love it! My accident will produce a possible 4x clones. :D 

All Dinafem girls have been repotted into bigger pots and will be photographed in a few days once they're looking comfortable. 

They go out in about 2 weeks. 

• Like 5

Update time

these are the girls all stretched out. It was time for taking off their heads to force them to bush out. Might as well take the tips as cuts through. 

large.IMG_1297.JPG

Here's the one who was decapitated earlier in the diary by a metal tube, tough lady is fast becoming a plant again. I love this bubba Kush <3 ( cut taken from the decapitated head looks set to make it too)large.IMG_1298.JPG

This Blue Cheese was suffering from a broken stem, now buried into the dirt and doing great. Decided she'll stay in my garden is year. Wanna give her the most tlc. Look at the stretch on that one on the left! She's a beanstalk. :Dlarge.IMG_1299.JPG

Pre lopping :Dlarge.IMG_1300.JPG

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 5

You can see how damaged the stem was before I buried her in compost. Hoping the stem itself will sprout roots. Here's hoping. :D

large.IMG_1313.JPGlarge.IMG_1312.JPGlarge.IMG_1299.JPG

• Like 3