Hola Granjeros Sweet Seeds Auto Fantasico

@bobnudd looking good mate, loving the thickness of the stems you have already, always a good sign for bigger buds later in the grow :)

Wish we could all have a taste off at the end it would be v interesting.

Mate brought round his Firefly vape last night for my first ever go..holy shit was it amazing!!! I'm now totally sold on vapes for flavour now just trying to decide which one to get lol. I know I'm late to the party but I've always been a bit shit at following the herd, still not got a mobile phone for example :)

Really need to get my diary for this comp off the ground soon too, too much time enjoying my fruits atm :)

ATB man :oldtoker:

• Like 3

They loos spot on matey. Coming along fine. Loving the PEG idea, nice way to tie the plant down without harming the pot. Beats a 10mm drill bit... :rofl:

Best of luck onwards mate.

• Like 3

@Fragg hey man, great news on the vape. The taste first time i used one, taste was just wow and how did you find the high? Bit of a different buzz? Much healthy anyway :)

@vince noir rock n roll star hope the blood pressures down a tad after the rude awakening this morning lol ,  @Arthur Mix cheers bud, loving your work on the Ganesh Spirit....beautiful girls. Got one of them to pop at some point, so hope a good the smoke report.  @widowman11 cheers bud, welcome grab a seat mate, help yourself.  @GreenVision thanks mate could do with a bit more height. Seem to often come a cropper height wise. ..?

@Jaypp Hola, I cleaned up a bit for you bud. Boss man dropping in and all...  

Day 28 Granjeros 

Weekends = amendments, time to mess around with the girls. So first up this morning was a foliar feed and some malted barley topdress.

Foliar was 500ml of water with a bit of instant Kelp Teal (just soak kelp overnight, blitz and keep in fridge till needed), chunk of Aloe Leaf split and some Ful-Power all blitzed up with a blender. Ful Power...does it make a difference? Don't know, but it doesn't seem to hurt,  the Sepetics go mad over it. I drink it myself and I've grown loads in the last year :taz: (i know i said i had no other bottles....i lied!)

large.IMG_9230.JPGlarge.IMG_9233.JPG

Then they got some Malted Barley Poweder top dress. Idea of this is instead of using sprouted seed teas, just crush and neat MBP. Less mess & quicker. Idea for this is that the enzyymes in the MBP act as catylsts to stuff thats going on in the soil. Basically its like having a rave in your pots with the worms and other little critters... So, this is the Barley i use, just from a brew shop. I used to grind it in a pestle, but if you got a coffee grinder...use that, save ages! Each pot got about 1ish tbps mixed under the mulch then watered in.

large.IMG_9234.JPG

large.IMG_9236.JPG

large.IMG_9238.JPG

Right then after all that messing around it was about 10.30, so i had a bacon buttie, cuppa, bit of tasty blues....and took some pics, just cause everyone like pics right....

:idea:large.DSC02642.JPG

AND THEN....I THOUGHT VIDEO....:idea::headpain:BUT FINALLY I SUSSED IT! Now most of my times being taken up messing around with this 20secs, I leave you in peace friends! Keep it Sweet, Keep it Green :)

Edited by bobnudd

you do know your pants are on fire lol don't think I've seen anyone growing like you before, i'm interested to see how they turn out. all the best

• Like 3

@bobnudd well played on getting a vid up mate and even cooler the music, do like a bit of Lou and the Velvets  :yep: Plants are looking great but as you say a bit short although I've spent last few months trying to keep mine low on purpose so am hardly the one to comment :)

Yeah real eye opener on flavour with the Firefly and yes a cleaner high if anything? If that doesnt sound too ex-smoker pretentious lol Is that what you meant?

Keep up the great work man :oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 3

@bobnudd

Morning Sir.

Only just seen this mate,still trying to suss this new content out! Plants are looking great once again fella,never grown any auto`s before so will have a gander at yours and see if I could squeeze one or two in sometime along the line.

Like a rave in your pots? lol  That gave me a giggle,something I think would annoy me tho,anything that moves in my tent gives me the fear! Last week I evicted a single gnat,took me a while to catch the little bugger.

Anyways Bob,carry on mate,you seem to know what your doing and your plants are certainly enjoying it,all the best with this run and good luck in the compitition :yep:

Tenchie.

• Like 4

lol morning Tenchie, cheers for dropping in. Yeah new site takes a bit of getting used to, finding it much easier now tho.

Well mate, I guess if there's no bug life in yer tent then anything flying / moving does put the freak on! I almost had a fit the first time I saw springtails in my run off. All seems to find a way of balancing itself out tho in the long run...and touch wood I've had no pest issues save the odd gnat, but that's par for the course. :lookaround:

Have a go with the autos mate, squeeze one in the veg tent and it's a feee crop. The Blow Mind is bloody strong imo. Like being smacked round the head with the daft brush! Right little own planet going on!

Take it easy fella 

Bob 

10 hours ago, bobnudd said:

The Blow Mind is bloody strong imo. Like being smacked round the head with the daft brush! Right little own planet going on!

Take it easy fella 

Bob 

Sounds great and I'm popping one next :yahoo:

• Like 2