Hola Granjeros Sweet Seeds Auto Fantasico

@bobnuddwow that bud looks amazing and as I thought tastes as good as it looks! :yahoo:

Love your description of the effects too mate, do you work in marketing by any chance? :) 

Enjoy your fruits :oldtoker:

• Like 3

@bobnudd pic after pic of high quality, gorgeous buds. CotC winners x 3 at least on this thread. Seriously man those buds look  magnifique :yep: was looking at the dark devils in particular and my mouth started to water. :pizza:

Edited by Elvis Reg

@bobnudd

Fucking masterchef announcer you need to be Bob! :yes:

Fantastic description and that little bit o bud there looks lipsmackingly scrumptious aye :eat:  Lovely write up mate, enjoy :yep:

• Like 3

On 16/03/2017 at 7:49 AM, Elvis Reg said:

@bobnudd pic after pic of high quality, gorgeous buds. CotC winners x 3 at least on this thread. Seriously man those buds look  magnifique :yep: was looking at the dark devils in particular and my mouth started to water. :pizza:

What he said ... awesomeness personified

Lovely grow, Dark Devil is a great plant, such deep colours, my first go on Sweet Seeds was this one.  Enjoy your smokes :)

• Like 2

Cheers guys. Appreciate the kind words. Really do. What a great site, competition. Thank you Sweet seeds. You've only got to look around these diarys to see how consistent your beans are turning out. 

Been loving the Cream Mandarine. The first one is jarred and what a lovely smoke. Got a slightly herbal taste to it, reminds me of Thai tasting weed. Anyway it's a blinding smoke, nice and up. Very good. 

Other CM is drying, nice yield is guess 2oz dry of decent bud. 

More to the point....these happened. Honoured to be able to grow a sweet nurse CBD... I'll prob start a new thread when Something bit more exciting to report. Till then peace all :yep:

large.DSC_0872.JPGlarge.DSC_0890.JPG

@bobnudd congratulations on your grow buddy it looks a fantastic smoke im just hoping mine turn out something like yours I've had my issues along the way to.

What equipment are you using for your photos? I've developed somewhat of a liking for photography over the comp and yours have a really nice colour balance and sharpness.

Your right in your sentiments regarding the competition,Sweet Seeds and of course the fantastic members here in 420.

You don't even need to name the 420 "culprits of kindness" because we all know who they are.

A great grow Bob and I hope your smoke smoothes your soul.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 2

Nice mate :)  I've done the killer kush once before lovely smoke!! I was quite impressed by her actually, I got it as a freebie from a sweetseeds order she was really tasty.

Good luck with the new editions to your room. 

:smokin: 

• Like 2

@bobnudd

Nice choices mate will be interested how you get on with them, I will be giving the Sweet Nurse a run myself and the Killer Kush sounds great to me so that too.....damn I'm greedy lol

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

@bobnudd just wanted to wish you the best of luck in the big end comp.

Congrats on your grow and diary mate and have a top weekend.

All the best.

Cheers badger, you too bud. 

Having had the cream mandarine auto for a few months now, it really is a lovely smoke. Great daytime social smoke, but also just as a little pick me up post work. That and the blues have been my go to smokes over the last few months. 

The effect & smell off the organic CM and the biobizz CM is really pretty similar. But I haven't smoked that much of the BB One. It's just not as nice as the organic one. Slight harshness in the smoke and flavours not there. The organic has lot more terpines and whilst the smells are similar at the core there's a lot more notes to the Organic. Just a much more pleasant smoke. 

Ive been less on the DD but not cause I don't like it. Just not as much. When I do though it's still got the euphoria too it. @Badbadger you may be right re the kicker in it... going be trying it bit more ;) 

peace all all and thanks SS 

:)