Hola Granjeros Sweet Seeds Auto Fantasico

@bobnudd hehe sure is...no not really mate he just had a lab at the same uni I worked at and as I say I never saw the guy which pissed me off as I was a big fan :)

Apologies for raising the EU issue in your thread, I was just trying to raise your awareness of how alot of southern Europeans feel about the institution being married to one :)

GGF is the only sane way mate :smokin:

ATB mate and apologies once again! :oldtoker:

• Like 3

@bobnudd Lovely mate you must be happy that you'll be trying them soon, I was going to ask who the dude was who sneaked into your grow but I now know his name tx @Fragg Still no idea who he is (I guess I could google it) but it made me laugh non the less. My lady does get tired sometimes of my grow shit around but I'm getting better at keeping it all in the garage lol But it's when I forget to change my shoes and then walk through the house that I get in shit lol 

:smokin: 

Edited by ska
  • Like 3

@ska he was very famous in the late 70s and early 80s as TV botanist with infectious enthusiasm for plants, which made Bob's post all the funnier ;)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Fragg said:

@ska he was very famous in the late 70s and early 80s as TV botanist with infectious enthusiasm for plants, which made Bob's post all the funnier ;)

Ahhh, I was too young, not born till early 80s, plus I would have been in the wrong continent too  lol I wanted to say he's the bill oddie of plants but oddie isn't a scientist as such is he. :unsure:

• Like 3

@bobnudd

Morning Bob,

Ticking along just fine in here bud.

Love the look of that Dark Devil  :yep:

Not long now mate.

I can still hear David saying the moisture and texture  lol

Keep up the good work fella.

Tenchie.

• Like 3

@bobnudd hey buddy just read through your diary again as it's nice reading  and I remembered you had slow Mandarins which has been my experience also.

Im on biobuzz nutes with local organic soil from a Certified farm (wormless although I'm working on that for the future) and my grow has followed the same path as yours with the Devils growing quite aggressively pushing buds hard although I notice yours have grown a lot of fans whereas mine have less.

It's almost like the Mandarin get to the point of flowering and then have a sleep for a week or so at least.Sweet Seeds say the Mandarins run in at 9 weeks a week longer than the Devils but to my mind they're about 2 weeks at least behind the Devils.

Some good work in here buddy and guess we'll have to wait and see what Mandarin turns up at the end.

Thx mate.

• Like 3

@bobnudd , reading through the updates makes me feel old lol I remember grub loving Dave and his amazing beard :yes: I'm liking the leaf mulch and you really have some beauties in there . Great stuff :yinyang:

Loved David Bellamy and his effusive enthusiasm. Great to see him in such lovely company. I think that tips you in as winner this month. All the best.

Edited by Elvis Reg

I very much doubt it @Elvis Reg

Cheers @Breezus if you remember him...we are old lol 

@Badbadger aye very different genes them two. The DD Have a really distinct leaves right. Never seen anything like it. But I think it's going to be a cracking smoke. Best things in life and all that. 

@Tenchie you dirty bugger. Big love 

@skamate that's a journey. I feel for you missing out on David. But you are following in his footsteps my friend :) 

@Fragg top man dude  GGF ARMY! 

@mygreenmojo thank you sir. 

Thank you for everyone who's looked commented , taked the time to look at this journey. Been a pleasure....

So where else to spend the last day of the diary than in Spain...

Hola Hola Hola, where better to end the sweet seeds week than in the home of the sweet seeds Espagne! Is Catalunya even Espagne @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp?!

large.IMG_9756.JPG

This guy looks like he could do with something sweet i tell you. Sour Puss

large.IMG_9755.JPG

Should have followed me here.....as this was real sweet!

large.IMG_9754.JPG

Now to find myself a little club where i can get my own sweet smoke :)

Good luck all and congratulations on growing your own sweet smokes 

Peace. Out  :toot:

Bob  :oldtoker::oldtoker:

well gwapple me gwapenuts cwiss ..what  fantastic romp this has turned into

• Like 3