Hola Granjeros Sweet Seeds Auto Fantasico

@bobnudd

Well it's funny you should mention it, I've been trying to get my husband into a bit of gardening, we have an awful lot of it, it's barren lol, but I was thinking if I encourage him with the outdoor garden, I can create a supply of super soil for my indoor one. I'm really not that great at getting stuck in with mud, and creepy crawlies terrify me, but then again I used to get the shivers from any plant leaves touching me, now I'd run naked around my grow room happily - but it's a cupboard so maybe not. So there's hope I can combat my fears as I do want to ditch the bottles (not my rum though, it gets me through the long waiting game). 

I am thinking of buying a poly tunnel for the garden, less to mow, potential home grown food supply! -  so have been looking at worm bins only this week, I think that's where I'll start, get myself some homemade worm castings and then see what my next step is, thank you for this post though, your knowledge is priceless for me, Im going to get reading up some more and look at the neem and kelp as suggested. I will have lots more questions no doubt :)

Edited by Kiminal
  • Like 3

Fantastic work (or  lack of ;) ) so happy to see someone here who shares the idea of minimum fuss and letting the girls do as they wish in the most natural environment possible. So happy i chose a similar path to yours instead of going hydro.

• Like 3

Cheers mate!

Congrats on the nomination, you're doing a great job and deserved it ;)

Now you can share stuff to make it even more complete during the next 7 days (until the 28th at 23h59m). Bring it on :yep:

Sweet smokes :lucky:

tommy

• Like 4

hey bro, congratulations on your nomination, I like how you keep it simple and get nice results. I think everyone finds a way that suits them. all the best for the comp :)

• Like 3

@bobnudd hey mate congrats on your nomination this month, delighted you are in it too. :) I often wish we all got to sample each other's buds and know that yours would be one of my first choices to try!

ATB with it mate :yinyang:

• Like 4

@93junglist, @Fragg @vigorocious @rabthegrower @vince noir rock n roll star thanks guys, super tough competition as you know! Just grateful to be able to give back a bit to Sweetseeds for the effort / faith they've shown in this forum & competition. Got to think what i can do in the diary though man.....all i was doing was water this week lol 

Different strokes for different folks, I'd love to try all your smokes :) Imagine if you could turn up and have a poke around in this lot... Oh to live in Portland! 

gallery_96695_12145_24984.jpeg

@Kiminal sounds like a plan. Can’t go wrong starting with a worm bin. Can pick up a load of worms up at a fishing shop for a couple quid if you haven’t got any in your compost heap. Like the idea of the polytunnel to save on gardening tasks. Beats concrete slabs! J

Some less well informed people say cannabis is a Gateway drug. Well we all know that’s bollocks, but what it is, is a Gateway Plant. A Gateway to learning and appreciating so much more in our environment

Forests, plants , gardens become something completely new when you start to appreciate and understand what’s going happening on top and under the soil. Dandelions I once saw as a weed…now I see a brilliant dynamic accumulator to make extracts from…. J

gallery_96695_12145_51192.jpg

@bobnudd

Alright Bob,

No skills eh lol

You got the bug (no pun ) mate and your enthusiasm is a shinning light. Loved them close up shots,plants are looking dandy.

Well done on the nomination,good luck with the compitition.

Keep up the good work.

Tenchie.

• Like 4

@bobnudd Gateway plant I like that idea mate and its so true, I got into loads of organic related offshoots over the last year or two which I use in my actual garden and ordinary houseplants too but its a two way street. Things like horse manure have come to my groom ffom gardening experience for example, I first dug manure into my garden over 20 years ago and the results were amazing and have used it ever since, my roses go ballistic on it :)

I feel ya on the how to make the diary interesting in the next week, I'm at the week 3/4 stage and its just water for me too. :fear: Out of desperation I was thinking about taking a shot of the rain falling to show my water source lol

ATB man:oldtoker:

• Like 4

I can see why you got the nomination.  Great pictures, but also a really informative diary!  Like your technique and wish you all the best with the remainder...  :v: 

• Like 2