Kiminals Sweet Seeds Competition Diary Part 1

assault and battery

they may be squat now but when they hit flowering that stretch will come along ..looking good so far kiminal..keep going .

• Like 3

Looking great!

The plants are very happy my friend, keep up the sweet work!

Good luck with the rest of it and happy new Year!

Jaypp

• Like 2

Today the girls are 4 weeks old, and flowers are appearing. They've really filled out quite nicely in those big pots. Sadly 3 have become 2, the sickly girl was given a reprieve and i decided to keep her going but after an incident with spilling gnat nix all over the floor, i used the vacuum to clean it up and me being an idiot got a bit entangled with my sticky sheet and long story short, i killed her with the dyson. Im really sorry.

Ive fed 1ml/litre of PM Bloom, along with 1m/l nitrozyme to help encourage the roots, no grow as yet.

as you can see ones tall, ones not so much.

The shorter more sturdy of the two has actually pushed her side branches up taller than her main stem, Im guessing she will overtake them eventually but I'm happy with her shape as theres plenty of light getting to all her bud sites, I'd like to think it was my leaf tucking that did it but probably not.

for my next feed I'm planning on adding cal mag, I've never used it before i see deficiencies, but I'm always seeing deficiencies (in flower) so Im going to take a pre emptive measure and fingers crossed, i won't balls it up!

ETA, temperature in the cupboard has really dropped over the last few days, Ive moved the light closer to compensate.

Edited by Kiminal
  • Like 7

@@Degsy

It really does, I find it really rewarding, I've learned so much, but not really scratched the surface. I really can't thank this site enough for teaching me how and giving me the confidence to post my stuff without being laughed out the door :)

• Like 2

@@Kiminal Looking good mate. Killing a plant with a Dyson is 100% worthy of a place in the hall of fame. There was 6 million ways a plant can die, Kiminal made it 6 million and 1 with a Dyson....

But never mind mate, I fell over in a tent in 2014 and took out 7 Blues a week into flower. :russian: .. It wont be the last time you harm a plant I assure you.. lol.

But those two plants are that magic stage. The sudden growth on a flowering auto is amazing. They go from a little bit bushy to 3 feet tall in a 10 days.

Best of luck mate, they look like they will do absolutely fine. And as I said before Cream Mandarine XL is a bloody nice finished bud.

ATB...

Death by Dyson... Love it.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 4

@@GreenVision

I think I'd cry for a month if I took out 7! I'm pretty clumsy though and I really shouldn't fuck about with the girls when I'm blazed - but that's when I have my best (worst?) ideas.

I just checked on the girls And already they're starting to stretch up and I'm chuffed say, they've got their praying hands up to the light, it happened on the last grow too, I think my bodged up cupboard is finally dialled in to a happy place. it feels like a real achievement and has given more confidence. It's taken a while but now I really do understand the importance of keeping a stable and comfortable environment.

Thank you for your encouragement, it's much appreciated

• Like 6

The pots were feeling much lighter this morning, I've given a feed of 2ml/l plant magic old timers bloom, .5ml/l nitrozyme & 1ml/l of plant magic maybe cal. No grow yet as they show no signs of needing any, I'm guessing the bigger pots I'm using are giving me as much nitrogen as I need from the soil this far.

I've never fed cal mag at this point before but I'm hoping it will offset the usual problems I have in a week or two.

Edited by Kiminal
  • Like 3

Sorry,sorry,sorry , hope that covers it lol

So many diaries i forget where I've been and where i haven't :bangin:

Just had a look through and things are looking great!

They'll produce some nice toot by the looks :rockon:

Peace :hippy:

Coming along lovely really nice healthy Colour you seem to keeping these girls happy :yep: ...(apart from the Dyson assassination lol)

• Like 2

thanks everyone for dropping by!

well a few not very well executed pics to show that the girls appear to have loved my massive (im prone to starving them ususally) feed. so far so good, they've really take off in the last day or so.

I did notice a slight burn on the taller girl, just on her tips, Ive been watching it for the last week or so, I havent fed any Grow at all, but wondering if the soil and nitrozyme are a little much for her, but Im not overly worried, I am actually a bit chuffed at how they're going. While I admit i havent as yet possessed the skills or courage to start tweaking how i grow using LST and scrogging methods, i do think that I can demonstrate that even a numpty like me can grow a half decent sized auto with basic nutes and very little hands on time. Although, we're only half way through, I think I should leave the pat on my own back until theyre ready, this is no time to get complacent.
I think on my next grow (the link is in my sig, part 2) I would like to try some LST and see how I get on. There really are some amazing auto flower growers on this site and Ive stalked their diaries quietly for sometime, so I'm preparing nervously to start putting what i think Ive learned from them into practice for the next one!.
wish me luck, I'll need it :)
  • Like 5

I reckon you're a bit of hussler @@Kiminal :),

Your gals are looking spot on - wishing you all the best of luck even although you don't need it.

eta spelling!

Edited by Teeth
  • Like 2