Kiminals Sweet Seeds Competition Diary Part 1

assault and battery

21 hours ago, Kiminal said:

@vince noir rock n roll star

Wow, thank you, you put a great big smile on my face :)

I think quite a few bits finally came together for me this time, I know where I went right and wrong and hope to only improve in the future, it was a bit sad packing up the hps but the future for me now is LED. 

I've enjoyed keeping a diary and my own notes on my growing this time, I feel quite positive about keeping on going, growing is my full time hobby now, I couldn't imagine life without it, it's the most amazing thing I've ever done and one day I might just win a prize but for now, I'm already winning with all these lovely buds.

Thanks also to Sweet Seeds, my best mate was so impressed with these two girls she went and bought a tent and has 6 of these in it now, all a week old, she wants to know my secret, I told her .. sweet seeds & UK420 lol

^^^ Thats what its all about right there imho. Great end to a grow and I'm guessing just the effect the Sweet Seeds team are after ;) Reckon you will be appearing in COTC in no time too with your approach to growing and agree 100% with vince :)

ATB with it all @Kiminal:oldtoker:

• Like 3