OG Kush micro grow #2

Exile420

So i had a little present from the misses this morning, she only went and bought one of my light kits with out me knowing, think she must of banged her head lol

But I'm sticking to the micro grow and I'll do the OG Kush again in this thread but under the hps along with some cheese strains :)

Should be next month when I start :)

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 1

So i had a little present from the misses this morning, she only went and bought one of my light kits with out me knowing, think she must of banged her head lol

But I'm sticking to the micro grow and I'll do the OG Kush again in this thread but under the hps along with some cheese strains :)

Should be next month when I start :)

This is great news mate. You will be able to finish the micro grow under the dual spectrum cfl. Take cuttings and then go full in with the 600w hps for another round :)

Great plan and great present from the wife :oldtoker:

Until the next update ;)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

This is great news mate. You will be able to finish the micro grow under the dual spectrum cfl. Take cuttings and then go full in with the 600w hps for another round :)

Great plan and great present from the wife :oldtoker:

Until the next update ;)

All the best

Mark.

By looks of things I could take 3 cuts now but I'll wait for more branches to develop first, I have removed lower growth and removed 4 big fan leaves to again let more light in, she is looking a right spot of health too, will add a picture tomorrow when she's recovered from more tucking and tying :)

• Like 1

Well update time..

Removed more fan leaves, let the light in to them covered branches to allow new branches to develope.. fed 2ml/1ltr of seaweed.. maybe flip the switch in 7-10 days, growth has really picked up now.. done more tucking and tying and she responds very quickly to it, I have also notice she is a really bushy girl if you leave her too it, so I think clipping a few fan leaves now and then is a must for better growth of lower branches..

Anyways on with the pictures..

gallery_93172_13982_257405.jpg

gallery_93172_13982_191506.jpg

gallery_93172_13982_123988.jpg

I've been thinking maybe I could squeeze a little scrog in hmmm..

• Like 1

looking good! Removing fan leafs helps a lot imo.I heavily defoliate well into flower.

Could be a real best under a 600w that ;)

I'm going to finish this up in the box bro, I'll be doin some og under the hps next month or feb, it should be here today or tomorrow too

• Like 1

Almost got all my equipment I need for this damn grow lol

Got 2 sets of hangars, 1 reflector, 1 600w ballast(no dimable) 5" extractor ducting for intake, just need 1 more light kit and either 2 6" extractors with carbon filters or maybe the 1 8" extractor could work? Hmmm..

• Like 1

Well update time, I'll be flipping g to 12/12 on 27th of this month I'm happy with growth now, been fed 2ml of seaweed now for the pictures :)

gallery_93172_13982_151682.jpg

gallery_93172_13982_219340.jpg

gallery_93172_13982_79369.jpg

As you can see from last time she really has bushed out now

Until next time :)

• Like 3

Decided to flip the switch a day earlier, now she is stretching and couple of pistils starting to show, time for the show to really begin ;)

• Like 2

Update time..

Removed alot more fan leaves and i think that will be it now for trimming , just got to keep the stretch under control.. been fed 2ml seaweed and 0.5ml of bloom.

gallery_93172_13982_58630.jpg

gallery_93172_13982_136603.jpg

gallery_93172_13982_41840.jpg

Sorry about the bad pictures peeps

Until next time..

• Like 1

I've not been in first 2 weeks and the growth going on is great. Some very nice lst being implemented to increase the light to those lower branches. Also nice to hear that most of the equipment for your new grow is very close to being all together. This should be a great year for you mate :)

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and great growth :)

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.