OG Kush micro grow #2

Exile420

Well isn't this just bullshit ordered my bulb payed for it and its not been delivered so I contacted them and they think ive never placed an order with them.. this has just pissed on my plans.

Sorry to hear this mate ill help if I can. If brought though a bidding site paypal or your credit card should have the transaction.

Hope you get it sorted mate. Let me look if I have a old 125w blue cfl at hand but it will not be new? Let me see what I can do, no promises mate :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Yeah I have mentioned that to them waiting on a reply thing is though they sent me the convertor with out the bulb and took the money for both, they said there was nothing on the invoice.. some ones clearly messed up..

Yeah mate much appreciated if you can :)

Anyone got a tent not in operation round my way they want to lend lol

Looks like my luck is still in the dog house, roll on next year as everyone says lol

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Will update shortly police took my phone cause a mate decided to carry class a drugs while he was picking me up.. luckily police decided to not raid my gaff, talk about a close one! What an embarrassment that they had camera men there and it was police interceptors... Smug fuckers hated my attitude but over and done with now

Will update in a few fellas..

• Like 2

Will update shortly police took my phone cause a mate decided to carry class a drugs while he was picking me up.. luckily police decided to not raid my gaff, talk about a close one! What an embarrassment that they had camera men there and it was police interceptors... Smug fuckers hated my attitude but over and done with now

Will update in a few fellas..

Very lucky mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Ok update time.. sorry its been awhile everyone..

gallery_93172_13982_54946.jpg

gallery_93172_13982_229531.jpg

gallery_93172_13982_255517.jpg

The curled leaf is because light was slightly too close at one point but I will be snipping any lower growth eventually.

Been fed 2ml of seaweed

Until next time :)

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark aye mate I need some help I got myself a room at a friend's, 2.5m x 3.5m x2m (height) think 3x600w bulbs is enough for a room that size?

I've always gone with what my old man taught me. 600w for a 1mx1mx2m area :) 3 hps in that area would work out well :)

Thank you for the micro update she's not looking to bad :oldtoker: nice healthy green and some nice growth since your last update :oldtoker:

Until the next one :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Update time..

Removed a couple of fan leaves to let a little more light in.. she is also showing pre flowers now, 1 more week of veg then I'll flip the lights :)

Fed 2ml of sea weed..

Done some more tucking and tying :yep:

gallery_93172_13982_148176.jpg

gallery_93172_13982_155962.jpg

Until next time :)

• Like 4

Yeah growth is pretty good now, got my extractor kit and got me some lights and stuff now too for a room to fill at a friends, came I to a little money so happy days :yep:

• Like 2

Nice growth going on, just the right ammount of excess foliage taken and some nice training coming into play :)

If pre flowers are showing I agree mate. 1 more week of veg the flower this lady.

Can I ask what will you be blooming under? Also nice specs on the new room :) this should be a fun endeavour mate :oldtoker:

Thanks for the picture update so far looking grand :)

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

Nice growth going on, just the right ammount of excess foliage taken and some nice training coming into play :)

If pre flowers are showing I agree mate. 1 more week of veg the flower this lady.

Can I ask what will you be blooming under? Also nice specs on the new room :) this should be a fun endeavour mate :oldtoker:

Thanks for the picture update so far looking grand :)

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

Well now that I've got the room and half the equipment things could go to a different turn and I could always put her under 600watts for flower or I could veg her longer to allow my other seedling to catch up? I'm quite stuck on what to do really hmmmm..

• Like 1

Well now that I've got the room and half the equipment things could go to a different turn and I could always put her under 600watts for flower or I could veg her longer to allow my other seedling to catch up? I'm quite stuck on what to do really hmmmm..

If I had more room and more lumens I would pot up into a bigger pot. Veg for several more weeks under 600,s then bloom :). This will give the plant time to recover from potting up then she will go into a super vigorous growth phase :)

That's what I would do mate :oldtoker:

Will look forward to seeing what you decide and some new shots of the new grow zone. Will you be growing Dinafem strains mate?

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1