OG Kush micro grow #2

Exile420

If I had more room and more lumens I would pot up into a bigger pot. Veg for several more weeks under 600,s then bloom :). This will give the plant time to recover from potting up then she will go into a super vigorous growth phase :)

That's what I would do mate :oldtoker:

Will look forward to seeing what you decide and some new shots of the new grow zone. Will you be growing Dinafem strains mate?

All the best

Mark.

That does sound tempting to do I must say.. well I can veg plants under 600w then add the other 600 later on, this is all on a tight budget so the walls won't be made reflective unless I decide to paint the walls hmm.. I have got some more og and blue Kush but I want to try one of your other strains.. saving og for next outdoor grow seeing as they done very well for alot of people :)

• Like 1

That does sound tempting to do I must say.. well I can veg plants under 600w then add the other 600 later on, this is all on a tight budget so the walls won't be made reflective unless I decide to paint the walls hmm.. I have got some more og and blue Kush but I want to try one of your other strains.. saving og for next outdoor grow seeing as they done very well for alot of people :)

Get some flat white paint mate and go over them walls :) what strain did you have your eye on critical cheese by any chance?

I don't think we will be doing any seeds4diary giveaway this end of the year but hopefully next year will be our best yet :)

All the best and glad you finally have a good size grow space :oldtoker:

D-M.

• Like 1

Get some flat white paint mate and go over them walls :) what strain did you have your eye on critical cheese by any chance?

I don't think we will be doing any seeds4diary giveaway this end of the year but hopefully next year will be our best yet :)

All the best and glad you finally have a good size grow space :oldtoker:

D-M.

Yeah I was thinking just make the room completely white got to see what my mate says about that though eh? ;)

Yeah critical cheese and the amnesia Kush I have my eyes set on next, see what I can sort this weekend :)

• Like 1

Quick update :)

Removed 1 fan leaf cause it was blocking the !ight from 2 branch's

More tucking and tying, well looks like im goin with a 600watt bulb for now and will be ordering tomorrow morning.. hopefully in a few weeks another 600 watt kit will come also..

The room is big for one bulb so I need figure how I can cut half the room off, maybe a white curtain for now?

Anyways heres the pics..

gallery_93172_13982_229728.jpg

gallery_93172_13982_89441.jpg

Sorry about picture quality guys but that's it for now

• Like 2

Right so the plan is.. and keeping it this way now is.. I'm ordering both my light kits next month as I forgot about some pressure for the family lol but I ordered myself a 250w dual spec CFL for just £25 nice bargain there :)

Things should get slightly more interesting for the box, so this means I'll have to use my bigger extractor incase it fries my ladie, I'll be working on a other box as I have a fair few seedling above soil.. if my box was bigger I would of cracked a abk too but see what I can manage.. goin to get the reflective sheet put in my box later today..

Thats all for now folks :)

• Like 1

@@Exile420 can you not get any black and white or better still mylar. This will let you knock up a Suze room inside a room :) I would go with 90x90x160 for 1 plant. You could go smaller as your only using a 250w cfl :) it will give more growth than the cfl already being used :). Do you have time to just veg under the 250w cfl until you get your big boy light?

She's looking good mate. Nice lst and not to much foliage taken. This will definitely allow deeper light penetration to the lowers :)

Nice update and thank you for the added picture very much appreciated :oldtoker:

Until the next update

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

@@Exile420 can you not get any black and white or better still mylar. This will let you knock up a Suze room inside a room :) I would go with 90x90x160 for 1 plant. You could go smaller as your only using a 250w cfl :) it will give more growth than the cfl already being used :). Do you have time to just veg under the 250w cfl until you get your big boy light?

She's looking good mate. Nice lst and not to much foliage taken. This will definitely allow deeper light penetration to the lowers :)

Nice update and thank you for the added picture very much appreciated :oldtoker:

Until the next update

All the best

Mark.

Yeah I'm debating to either keep vegging her or finish her as a micro grow and start a new thread next month, be good camparason, I could always take a few cuts to speed the process up.. seriously can't make my mind up what I want to do lol

I do have a few og Kush beans left too so I could always make a separate diary maybe..

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 1