OG Kush micro grow #2

Exile420

Well well time for another micro grow until I get my tent next month :)

So Running the photoperiod OG Kush this time round.

Light routine with be 18/6 for 3 weeks from now.

Then switch to 12/12 as I'm in a small space as you lot know.

I wont be topping this time round just alot of tucking and tying or maybe a home made micro sog ;)

See how the little ladie grows first eh? :)

3x15w CFL for veg

125w red spectrum CFL for flower

Will be using bio bizz bloom, liquid seaweed and some molasses.

Soil is already mixed with perlite and there's plenty of nutes in there for the veg period :)

Thats all for now :)

gallery_93172_13982_118714.jpg

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 9

Nice choice for the next grow mate.

Good luck

Cheers mate :)

Wanna start building a collection of different strains in jars as a hobbie you could say lol

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 3

Good luck mate I tried 1 this year ,very nice plants ..very solid not as bendy as the other strains I did I'd take abit more care training her as I had a few branches snap might just be me tho lol Atb

• Like 4

@@Exile420 i can see you behind big stores now looking for the next box going hmmm is this larger and then finding a huge fridge box and screaming out oh yes yes i got it lol .

beeze did a scorg and used the plastic mesh i think it is so i am going to make a screen for the blueberry i am doing ,i have a huge amount of that plastic wink wink .

stay safe grow well

• Like 3

@@Exile420 mate when the plants goa a little wirey like yours try using the bamboo skewers you get for the bbq ,and if you go to poundland or other shops like that you can get the rubber grip ties much better for the plant and does not bruise the stems ,i found it great for tying down as i say does not hurt the stem or branch at all

stay safe grow well

• Like 1

Hey Exile420.... will be following your diary, really enjoy micro grows. First few years I grew was in tiny box...best way to learn about a plant! All the best with your OG Kush.

• Like 2

I'm not worried the way she is mate, I always bury the neck on my guys anyways so it isn't an issue..

Thanks for the tip though mate :)

• Like 2

Update :)

Little bit of growth from this week, things should take off now a little faster, will start feeding some seaweed next week.

Picture looks shit but cause of my flash on the phone.

gallery_93172_13982_297460.jpg

• Like 2

Now you have the micro grow under your belt, the extra lumens and a bit more knowledge on how strains grow in a micro environment I'm sure this grow is going to be much better, yield wise.

Can I ask what are the specs of your grow zone mate?

Thank you for starting another Dinafem Diary. I'll be along for the ride and as said with 3x the extra power this grow I'm sure you'll do great :)

Thank you for the picture update also mate much appreciated.

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

Well isn't this just bullshit ordered my bulb payed for it and its not been delivered so I contacted them and they think ive never placed an order with them.. this has just pissed on my plans.

• Like 1