Sweet Seeds Adventure Starring Cream 47, Cream Caramel & BIG FOOT&

93junglist

@@rabthegrower Nice one rab, yeah I got another net in case needed. Hope it is needed :) Big hopes for this grow.

There's been an addition to the family. Check it lol Seed to sprout in 5 minutes flat!! Beast of a strain... Behold, the magnificent; M.O.P

gallery_100200_13975_316814.jpg

Edited by 93junglist
  • Like 6

thing of beauty that ..brought tears of joy to my eyes ..do you know if its a girl or boy yet ?

• Like 3

no such thing as a male mop ...thats how you end up with a crop full of mop beans ..

• Like 5

Very sexy Bigfoot there. I have a final ounce remaining which has been curing for a year now, I broke into it last week and am loving it.

The plants themselves were huge monsters, perfect name for them, loads of great big buds. The cured buds I have here are really compact and fat, lovely flavour to them too.

• Like 4

Looking amazing!

Thanks for the update, it's a pleasure to see how the plants are developing ;)

Keep us updated,

Sweet smokes!!
jaypp
  • Like 2

Thanks Jaypp & Arthur :)

Here's a quick shot of how they're lookin'. Not a great photo but shows the jungle I got going on... Well over half filled the tent and still stretching. 11 days into flowering and some nice bud formation taking place.

Giving them all kinds of nutes and snake oils, spent a small fortune on them. Seems to be doing the trick anyway. Pal reckons they're essential, not so sure myself but if it gets me an extra oz it's been worth it.

gallery_100200_13975_160295.jpg

• Like 5

That's looking excellent, a good environment works better than snake oils for me, looks like you got it spot on ;) hope my tent looks like yours come flower time :)

• Like 3

Looking great in here fella!!

Love the mop !! Proper made me chuckle that did.

All the best for the rest of the comp!

Lil d

• Like 3